Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife getting maintenance acc. to hubby's income becomes news

Page no : 18

(Guest)

Waise mein aur L & L to kabhi nahi lade ! :) :) :) .. Humse ladti hain kuch attention deficit disorder waali "pseudo females"

(Guest)

Haan I will not tolerate random thumbs down for sure as it is a wrong doing on thier part.

Parth Chandra (none)     03 June 2011

Avani / LiveandLetLive/zimmerzapper/Zishan,

Bachapan mein mene ek kahavan sunithi shayad aap logo ke samaj mein ajaye......

Bhes ke age bin bajana bekar hota hey.

Regards,

PC

1 Like

(Guest)

True ... hum to unka paguraana rokne aaye hain PC :) :)  ... I am sure aap aur hum sab samajhte hain ki in pseudo females ko samjhane ka koi faayeda nahi hai :)

(Guest)

Chalo...isis ke saath ye thread khatm hota hai...kahi aur jaakar bhains bhagayenge :P

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Avani
"
Waise mein aur L & L to kabhi nahi lade ! :) :) :) .. Humse ladti hain kuch attention deficit disorder waali "pseudo females"
"

Arre bhaisaab..apne aap se ladoge kaise??

No problem Zimmer ji,

Ladai to wo log hi kar rahi hain .. Aur rahi baat Roshni ke faayede ki, to even if she gets the highest points on LCI, it does not matter to me. For me, my work is my reward and for some, these points are. So let them take their rewards and I will keep taking mine. Thats the difference between a politician and an activist ! "Kursiyan" (positions and rewards) are for politicians while work is a reward for activists :) :) :) ....

BTW, that does not mean I will let them take money as reward from their hubbies through false litigations !... Thats why I am working in that field and someday I will get rewarded and be able to bring a change in these laws. Till then, whoever wishes to fight, let her do that. And I don't have a habit of tolerating wrong doing or pampering wrong doers. So, I will do my bit to ensure equality and fairness even on LCI.

Kuch logon ko lagta hai hi ye thread unka faayeda kar raha hai isliye isko kheenche jaa rahe hain... Jabki is thread ne multiple times ye prove kar diya hai ki this country is badly affected by unjust maintenance laws which are ruining innocent people. So, through what she perceives as her action, our message is conveyed. So, its fine if this becomes the most significant thread on LCI.

AND

Haan I will not tolerate random thumbs down for sure as it is a wrong doing on thier part.

Don't you thinK these yellow shaded lines are enough to prove your SANITY??

:):):)

now don't fight with me.Mujhe tumse dar lagta hain:P..better take it easy as a friends cute advice and consult a doctor.

(Guest)
"

Originally posted by :nonfeminist

"

"

Regarding MISUNDERSTANDING, well, I know what this whole drama was about. I am understanding that and I think you are still MISUNDERSTANDING !

"

Originally posted by  LIVE AND LET LIVE!  

Ab, NONFEMINIST ko last dose: "A single day of misfortune can change your life, so stop hurting people about their bad situation."

You both think you have got the right to hurt people making personal comments.You warn people as if they are bound to obey your orders..ha ha..you termed Roshni, Hema and Utpala as greedy women ..you are too rude to think that you are talking in a public forum.

you claim to be harrassed falsely by your siste in-law.You are so quarrelsome in this forum, how would be you in your personal life..with your sister in law??

Your this nature will gardually prove what type of persons you are!

"

Yes L & L, she provokes women by falsely alleging that people are talking about them. Then she ENJOYS when the provoked woman reacts. So, someones' plight is entertainment for her. I can imagine the condition of her hubby and in-laws when she would be provoking them against each other, torturing them and yet putting false allegations against them. She is a true SADIST !

Ab ID badalke aayi hai aur apne doosre ID ko thumbs up de rahi hai :p ...

She should be ignored. But if she chooses to make personal comments, therapy has to start, like what happened to her other ID  ! :) :) ... Ohhh Utpala :p :p  

But you can't ignore anyone as you are dragging her here again though she has stopped arguing with you.It is because you could not win the fight with Utpala, instead you started to tell people your fake story whereas real story is something else.

With whom you can't persist your fight u term them sadist or insane(like you)!

with this i stopped posting in this thread.By the way you claim to work and earn?At what time you work..you are posting in every thread almost whole day??Doesn't it contradict your claim as a seriously working person can't waste so much time in doing such things?

oohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!cheating boss??

"
1 Like

hema (law officer)     03 June 2011

weeping brigade (avani & L&L) and cursing brigade (avani & L&L), neither your weeping melts any one's hearts  nor your curses will give any effect to any one.  mandir, masjid and gurudwara - 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year MATHA Tekhte Rehana.  No god is going to fulfill your wish.  your are saitans of the century and your curses will never be realised.   

2 Like

(Guest)

This thread is closed for me ! Now keep attracting attention on other threads. I never asked you whether my faith on MY GOD will be fruitful or not but I am sure you dont believe in God and that makes you challenge someone like this :) :)  ... God is not COURTROOM, wahan unke ghar mein "LAw Officer" has no better rights compared to a common man. Bhagwan ke ghar mein a person with better karma (me) will be preferred more than you and your brigade. Life will show you everything, don't worry !! And no, I dont even need to curse you, God is watching you anyway !

Destiny gave you everything but God forgot to give you sanity. Here is where God will matter more than destiny. Keep venting your frustrations when you cant talk sense and cant talk about law :) :) .

Now keep intimidating me if you wish so. I am a good human being so I am not afraid of God and God has told me not to fear insane human beings.. so, I have no reason to be afraid of you :) :) ... Now u and ur brigade can carry on your OPERATIONS here on LCI, its all yours :) :) :) ... I will be back when I need to say something, till then, good bye !

(Guest)

Today Roshni said in a playful,humorous way

....Ladies and Gentlemen...Thank you keeping my thread on top.Your contributions in doing so are commendable.Regards,Roshni

But Avani,LALL and PC took it wrongly and attached meaning to her statements that she's playing politics and "earning points as they fight".

Any sane LCI member must be knowing that only the member who keeps posting earns points.Not the one whose thread remains on top.These people must be grateful that her thread is giving them the platform to vent our their frustrations.

I wonder how that girl survived even 12 days in that household where such a SIL lives,who screams on & on for no reason.

1 Like

(Guest)

This is definately one reason why she left the house.

Must be getting bullied over and over again over minor things

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     03 June 2011

@ non-feminist

oohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!cheating boss??

She can cheat her boss only if she has a boss.

If she is jobless,can she have a boss?;)

1 Like

(Guest)

We should report Admin about these  infectious people(ids) if they continue to be so abusive.

1 Like