Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife getting maintenance acc. to hubby's income becomes news

Page no : 16

(Guest)

Ab, NONFEMINIST ko last dose: "A single day of misfortune can change your life, so stop hurting people about their bad situation."

LIVE AND LET LIVE!:P

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Avani
"
Regarding MISUNDERSTANDING, well, I know what this whole drama was about. I am understanding that and I think you are still MISUNDERSTANDING !
"

Originally posted by  LIVE AND LET LIVE!  :P

Ab, NONFEMINIST ko last dose: "A single day of misfortune can change your life, so stop hurting people about their bad situation."

You both think you have got the right to hurt people making personal comments.You warn people as if they are bound to obey your orders..ha ha..you termed Roshni, Hema and Utpala as greedy women ..you are too rude to think that you are talking in a public forum.
you claim to be harrassed falsely by your siste in-law.You are so quarrelsome in this forum, how would be you in your personal life..with your sister in law??
Your this nature will gardually prove what type of persons you are!

(Guest)

BTW, none of us called Roshni Greedy .....you are provoking her!:P

I perfectly know who you are, and you are proving your culture too ....you dont need to bother about my personal life at all .....improve yours first...!

Earlier you were playing a game against Roshni too in a thread.....you are very tricky and cruel and thats the culture you will giv your kids, but let me warn you "I have caught you perfectly UK"....stay away!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :nonfeminist
"

Originally posted by :Avani

"

Regarding MISUNDERSTANDING, well, I know what this whole drama was about. I am understanding that and I think you are still MISUNDERSTANDING !

"

Originally posted by  LIVE AND LET LIVE!  

You both think you have got the right to hurt people making personal comments.You warn people as if they are bound to obey your orders..ha ha..you termed Roshni, Hema and Utpala as greedy women ..you are too rude to think that you are talking in a public forum.

you claim to be harrassed falsely by your siste in-law.You are so quarrelsome in this forum, how would be you in your personal life..with your sister in law??

Your this nature will gardually prove what type of persons you are!
"

Yes L & L, she provokes women by falsely alleging that people are talking about them. Then she ENJOYS when the provoked woman reacts. So, someones' plight is entertainment for her. I can imagine the condition of her hubby and in-laws when she would be provoking them against each other, torturing them and yet putting false allegations against them. She is a true SADIST !

Ab ID badalke aayi hai aur apne doosre ID ko thumbs up de rahi hai :p ...

She should be ignored. But if she chooses to make personal comments, therapy has to start, like what happened to her other ID  ! :) :) ... Ohhh Utpala :p :p  

(Guest)

@L&L.u wrote in above thread(though i decided to avoid you in your other id and you are provoking me to react)

Your this nature will gardually prove what type of persons you are! "

Yes L & L, she provokes women by falsely alleging that people are talking about them. Then she ENJOYS when the provoked woman reacts. So, someones' plight is entertainment for her. I can imagine the condition of her hubby and in-laws when she would be provoking them against each other, torturing them and yet putting false allegations against them. She is a true SADIST !

Ab ID badalke aayi hai aur apne doosre ID ko thumbs up de rahi hai :p ...

She should be ignored. But if she chooses to make personal comments, therapy has to start, like what happened to her other ID  ! :) :) ... Ohhh Utpala :p :p 

reason of mentioning  my name?

You must  be sick and you need therapy.Otherwise nobody behaves like this.Dont ever mention my name again,I have no time to waste for you. can't you live in peace??If cant, then open more ids and fight with each other.

fear to confront nonfeminist ???

now i became the old father of your bhabi?? 

(Guest)

I am here to confront NONFEMINIST .... Bring her now !

(Guest)

ha ha ha.....old mother not father! :P

And I am returning your thumbs down too.....now better fight with others, carry on!

(Guest)

BTW, none of us called Roshni Greedy .....you are provoking her!:P

I perfectly know who you are, and you are proving your culture too ....you dont need to bother about my personal life at all .....improve yours first...!

Earlier you were playing a game against Roshni too in a thread.....you are very tricky and cruel and thats the culture you will giv your kids, but let me warn you "I have caught you perfectly UK"....stay away!

then UK means utpala kaur?
can u mention the thread i played game with Roshni?

oh oh...

(Guest)

you log out and log in again as nonfeminist. then fight with other ids of your own to defame others who have shown you mirror and critisized for maintenance laws.Got?

gud byee.

keep barking!

(Guest)

By the way, BHABHI ka dar wo rakhe jiski hai (I dont have any now) ... Aajkal to 40-45 ki age mein bhi divorce hote hain aur 498 A lagti hai. Some people are overconfident of their kismat as if musibat bata ke aati hai :p :p  

(Guest)
Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"

you log out and log in again as nonfeminist. then fight with other ids of your own to defame others who have shown you mirror and critisized for maintenance laws.Got?

gud byee.

keep barking!
"

Now she had to log off because NONFEMINIST has to be brought back :p  .. Good Bye Utpala .... NONFEMINST was sane only according to u ... funny na !

(Guest)

"Hum to musafir hain koi safar ho, hum to guzar jaayenge hi .... lekin lagaya hai jo daav humne wo jeet kar aayenge hi ...."

Now she will object to my song ! .. Ok, keep objecting :) :)

revolutionary (NA)     02 June 2011

People

Lets stop being childish now. I know everyone here more or less has faced hardships and thats why we are bitter about our experiences. We are what we are based on our past experiences. So people who had a bad experience with their wives or in laws would definately would have a bad views against women and same for women who have faced wrongdoings on the hands of a man would have their views against men.

But I feel we all agree that the laws here are biased and should be gender neutral. Only the genuine parties either male/ female should be be supported by the law and all misuse should be stopped. The only way to stop any misuse is to make the erring parties liable for punishment. So if there are any false cases being registered the lawyers should not take part in filing the same as a part of their ethic behaviour and if they are a part along with the party filing the case should be tried and served with sentences. Lets have a discussion on how to uproot the evil and remove the bias from the system. I think thats what we all want. So lets collectively come up with ways to change the system. May be some unique thought could lead to a change in the system if we all believe in it and work on it.

3 Like

(Guest)

I am doing my bit (not to be described in detail here) to uproot this evil. But "revolutionary", if an insane woman gives me random thumbs down, calls me "Dowry seeker"/ "Bride killer" etc... I don't think she deserves to be spared.

Rest is your choice if you want to intervene when she has abused a victim / sister to the full and when the victim sister has already fought back ! Sorry, dont think that I am seeking your intervention when she is abusing me.... Last few years of fighting back have taught me that I have only a few people with me. But fortunately, those few are my assets !

(Guest)
Originally posted by :revolutionary
"
People

Lets stop being childish now. I know everyone here more or less has faced hardships and thats why we are bitter about our experiences. We are what we are based on our past experiences. So people who had a bad experience with their wives or in laws would definately would have a bad views against women and same for women who have faced wrongdoings on the hands of a man would have their views against men.

But I feel we all agree that the laws here are biased and should be gender neutral. Only the genuine parties either male/ female should be be supported by the law and all misuse should be stopped. The only way to stop any misuse is to make the erring parties liable for punishment. So if there are any false cases being registered the lawyers should not take part in filing the same as a part of their ethic behaviour and if they are a part along with the party filing the case should be tried and served with sentences. Lets have a discussion on how to uproot the evil and remove the bias from the system. I think thats what we all want. So lets collectively come up with ways to change the system. May be some unique thought could lead to a change in the system if we all believe in it and work on it.
"

I am falling short of words after reading this para.

Only 2 things...From the bottom of my heart.

This advice is the most matured and compassionate one I have ever read on LCI.

Even 100 thumbs up will be less for this advice.

But still.....