Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife getting maintenance acc. to hubby's income becomes news

Page no : 14

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Avani
"
Look, if you have taken or demanded dowry, better keep quiet. I will oppose anyone who puts such a dirty and false allegation against me. And beware, dont do this again !
"

who are you to warn me like this?First learn to behave others.Who gave you permission to use 'crazy and obsessed" " law misuser":" you are justifying your begging by putting false allegations of demanding and taking money ?""Jaa jakar apni sis ko maintain kar!" she is the one who got this high maintenance!"???????????????????????????

Pehchan badalne se past nehi badalta.Remember it always.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :nonfeminist
"

"

Look, if you have taken or demanded dowry, better keep quiet. I will oppose anyone who puts such a dirty and false allegation against me. And beware, dont do this again !

"

who are you to warn me like this?First learn to behave others.Who gave you permission to use 'crazy and obsessed" " law misuser":" you are justifying your begging by putting false allegations of demanding and taking money ?""Jaa jakar apni sis ko maintain kar!" she is the one who got this high maintenance!"???????????????????????????

Pehchan badalne se past nehi badalta.Remember it always.

"

Haan mera past ya present teri baaton se nahi badlega :) :) .. I will continue to be ethical and you will continue to be what you are :) :)

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 June 2011

Hvae you ever thought why in almost all countries a woman is granted maintenance?

We cant fight the nature's laws.

man's body has been structured in such a way that he went out hunting in the past.woman's body is so structured that she looked after the house and reared children.

whether u agree or disagree,this is how nature intends the humans to live.

since the past many yrs.,we tried to fight the natural laws by expecting that women work+manage household+rear children some women also wanted to work outside to pass time,esp. when they faced harassment at home and the work of a housewife was frowned upon,as if it's something backward.

the matrimonial laws v.well recognize that a woman's body is not so tough like that of a male.they recognized this natural law that a female needs the protection and security of a male.

i am not saying the above words,lest some females shud attack me that i am degrading human females.this is the natural law,well recognized by marriage laws(legal)

keeping this in mind,in almost all countries maintenance was given to a woman if she was separated from husband.because if she's living alone and not maintained,she'll have to go out and work+manage her house+rear her child.so this will overburden her and harm her health.she'll be forced to fight with the nature's laws in order to survive.

that's why i also say often that if the women is the culprit(adulterous,deserter,etc)she shud not be maintained.let her get the taste of her own karmas.

but if she's the aggrieved one,she must be maintained.else she'll be forced to fight with nature's laws by playing too many roles(earner+household manager+child rearer).even if there's no child,she'll have to play dual roles.

we come across "superwomen"(so called) who "flawlessly" manage home+career+children.we praise them and expect our wives to be like them.

but ask them if they are really happy with this "superwoman expectation".either they'll pretend that they are happy,else they shud be called backward.

or they will tell the truth that they have no option but to be a perfect wife/daughter inlaw/mother/etc

Even recent findings indicate that women who are playing too many roles face so much stress that it affects their reproductive health,leads to horomonal imbalances etc.a lot many working women have such problem.this is the result of fighting with nature's laws.

attack me,disagree with me,hate me,call me backward thinker,or wotever....This is the universal truth

And the judicial system recognizes it.hence it drafts maintenance laws.

1 Like

(Guest)

And I know that you were waiting for me on this thread because now that your other IDs are PROVED biased, you wanted to use new IDs for the same purpose. Comeon, grow up !

Keep writing insane things. But remember that I will not tolerate such insane acts.

(Guest)

You came between an existing conversation and said absolutely insane things. First look at your deeds and then talk about others.

sane or insane!!
used your Brahmastra to keep me quite?

I shall not be insane if you curse me like that.

(Guest)

PROOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF of LOBBY :) :) :)  ... I am waiting for some more of your IDs to join the league :p

(Guest)
"

You came between an existing conversation and said absolutely insane things. First look at your deeds and then talk about others.

sane or insane!!

used your Brahmastra to keep me quite?

I shall not be insane if you curse me like that.

"

LOL ! call your other IDs also.... M waiting :) :) .. You have again started your exaggerated allegations drama. I know thats a habit and you cant actually control it ? I have given you free diagnosis so many times according to u :p

(Guest)

Keep writing insane things. But remember that I will not tolerate such insane acts.

Who will tolerate you ??

First mind your language.

(Guest)
"

Who will tolerate you ??

First mind your language.

"

Dont tolerate me  ... and I havent used any bad language that I need to mind anyway !

(Guest)

Can you both stop fighting now?Both of you are stooping too low,and abusing each other.

Please maintain harmony now.

@ Avani

Many people remain logged into LCI even at this time.You can check the "WHO IS WHERE " page.This thread is running at even at this hour.Naturally anyone will be inclined to participate here.It doesnt mean that they are the same IDs.

(Guest)

@ Roshni,

I am not talking to you this time.

ANYONE is not getting inclined to participate. On particular person is, but through another ID this time !

(Guest)

LOL ! call your other IDs also.... M waiting :) :) .. You have again started your exaggerated allegations drama. I know thats a habit and you cant actually control it ? I have given you free diagnosis so many times according to u :p

hey...i don't need proxy supporters.U may need.My points are supported by Indian judiciary.If you want to change laws y dont sit for hunger strike till death??

You shall be remembered among dowry seekers and bride killers.

(Guest)
"
@ Roshni,

ANYONE is not getting inclined to participate. On particular person is, but through another ID this time !
"

Sorry, it was for Meenal !

(Guest)

The laws were created for AGGRIEVED women...but they are not benefitting the aggrieved ones at all!

Better research on cases where women hav got exorbitant maintenance, either those women have very RICH backgrounds or very INFLUENTIAL background. And those who really suffered, never got enough even to sustain!...

Adultrous women and those who deserted hubby just to grab maintenance, are the ones who benefitted the most!

There are many WOMEN trapped in false cases. Neither do they get maintenance, not any litigation expenses. Instead they support their families financially too. So, where does the concept of "weaker gender" go when someone talks about these women???

Women who are victims of misuse of such laws suffer a hell in the hands of a cruel woman and hav no choice but to commit suicide one day. And, those who hav no sympathy for such women, should not be talking about those wives either!

(Guest)
"

"

@ Roshni,

"

Sorry, it was for Meenal !

"

proooooooof of sanity!!!!!!!!!!