Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife getting maintenance acc. to hubby's income becomes news

Page no : 11

(Guest)

Zimmer ji, Well, I am fighting for the past many years for these men and women, the whole families caught in false cases. I also strongly discourage men putting false allegations/cases on their wives. I strictly believe in Live and Let LIve for both the genders!

zimmerzapper (student)     28 May 2011

4 live and let live

was just asking bcoz u always talk about the sisters of the men and not men themselves who also suffer? i'm not saying damage done to sisters is forgivable or anything.

1 Like

(Guest)

Fir apne meri posts achhe se read nahi ki hongi shayad!....well, you also talk about men only and not SISTERS, hai na?...Had u known me well, you would not have raised such a question...

Anyways, Right now, I was talking about sisters only just becoz the discussions going on were about the sufferings of WOMEN!...

(Guest)

Zimmerji,

She is talking about sisters when they are talking about "women" and yet ignoring sisters. While she is always talking about misuse of law against families.

I have seen some greedy women taking the shelter of "womens' rights" to encash the aggreived women for their personal benefits. But, when I talk about mothers and sisters, they get exposed !

Apart from this, females like us (me and L&L) are living our lives for our families (brother included). Also, my family will have my support forever no matter I have to work ard on all fronts for that. So, don't worry, we are with all those brothers and fathers (and mothers and sisters) and we cannot discriminate against them ever.

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     28 May 2011

4 live and let live

i also talk about aggrieved females and males. not just males.

(Guest)

Good, thats why I dont comment on you....so contribute on our cause to create a better society, stand by us!

(Guest)

@Syed, yes! lol

(Guest)

@Kushan Vyas:

Picture abhi baaki hai mere Dost.;)
yes you are right, abhi kahani mein bahut twist hai.... 

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     28 May 2011

Alimony or maintenance is like a beggar but at a nife point.It is nothing but just blacmailing and extortion and making use of law to get unduly rich.

All should be given equal treatment without any gender bias.

Imagine if the law would have been in favour of men and women should be bound to to all household chors for husband and give him all type of pleasure and stay away from the husband without anything in return (like is haapening with men today, he has to facilitate wife but he is not entitiled for anything from her).

No women would like this to happen to men also dont like all this and just want only level playing field.

Instead courts should order that both will stay together and give all type of pleasures to each other and will have equal rights in and responsibilites in all areas.

2 Like

(Guest)

Hi bhaskar ..how are you?After a longggggggggg time.

(Guest)

now a days u throw a thread  and say nothing from yourself..

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     01 June 2011

Dear Madam,

I am fine, as and when there is need i will definitely respond.

Thanks

(Guest)

Really??

:P

revolutionary (NA)     01 June 2011

the attitude of these women who promote maintainance is like parasites and politicians.The reason india lags is because of its politics. The very meaning of democracy has been misused by thesepoliticians leading to degradation of soceity. yes the right of free speech is there but it has been misused by people as under the pretext of free speech, they try and instigate people. Take example of Mr Sanjay Dutt said in speech that he was tortured in jail because his mother was muslim. Who one earth would anyone believe thtt, his father and his family have been soo well respected by the indian masses. But just because of freedom of speech and democracy he could say such things and earn minority vote. Same is the case with these women. For their own benefit they would like convolute the truth.

So when maintainance is being demanded what is the husband getting out of it. And why is there no recourse for husband if the case against him and his family is proved to be a lie ..the girls family and the girl should provide maintainance to guy and also end up jail for the same period as they guy would have if proven guilty. These women demand that they should be compensated ...but for what..all thru the married period the food that you ate, the shelter over your head was being paid for by the husband. In one thread the lady went on to provide breakdown of the expenses incurred by the woman. But what about the money spent on the girl while she was living with the husband.  So either accept that women are inferior and cannot support on their own and hence should be provided for, but if you cry about equality then have the guts to face things on your own without the need to threaten and concote fake cases against husband and in laws and earn your own living. education doesnt necessarily make you learned and wise. And especially women who feel that they are educated and go on ranting their feminist rants and spew venom in the name of abla nari.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     01 June 2011

Maintenance is given in all countries;not just NDIA.

Even in USA,where there are more working women than those in India.

You talk as if only India has maintenance practice.

Still if you feel that this is unjustified,1st fight out against it at an international level and gain victory in your quest.Then you may start your fight in India too.

1 Like