LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrased by husband n his expectations.. Pls advs

Page no : 2

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     01 December 2010

agreed with the above views

(Guest)

You should talk to your husband peacefully, and patch up. If u have serious problems with bhabhi and bhaiya,then mention it . if they harass you etc.  Otherwise if it is just your disliking towards bhabhi and bhaiya then you are spoiling your life by doing all this. First think and decide what you want . Do you love yor husband want to stay with him ??? if yes then talk to him, but if you have no feelings left for him then i cannot comment.

Ifyou love him and want a seperate house, then discuss that with your husband.  But then too atleast show some respect towards his family....trust me things will be fine. But ask yourself first what you want and then talk to your husband.

all the best....

Sushant Singh (Private Service)     16 March 2011

If you fear for your life, then why do you even think of going back. Forget this relationship, you are isueless, and you and him can make a new beginning after divorce. Think rationally, why ruin your and his life in vindictive laws and courts. Forget what happened, just seperate mutually, this is your best chance. If you get bogged down by what society thinks (screw society, its your life !!). Every husband has expectations from his wife, but even a wife has expectations, however in our culture respect probably is paramount. respect for elderly parents, extended family is very important for a husband, he attaches a lot of ego to this issue. Now, no point beating round the bush.

His ego is hurt and you are scared, now I wont fault you, because you think your future is uncertain, then why not seperate cordially without hatred. Now is the chance, when you dont have children, move on, else you will be stuck forever, with no second chance. Phir toh allah hi malik hai !!

Sushant Singh (Private Service)     16 March 2011

@ RAKHI BUDHIRAJA

Rakhiji, I am an ardent fan of yours on the forum (lol). Why not advice the needy for free on the forum, instead of searching for potential customers who can give you their cases, here on the forum. You are a learned lawyer, share your knowledge and expertise not your mobile number. You dont want crank calls, dont you, so please madam advice with law points not with mobile number. I guess many would agree. Nothing personal !!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register