LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Patil (Research)     24 November 2010

Registered relinquishment Deed

I want to have a registered relinquishment Deed from my sisters. Do my sisters have sign such a deed in front of notary or any two witnesses? Do my sisters have to be present at the time of registering such deed? At what place the deed need to be signed? is it at theTaluka place in the Taluak where the property is situated or at any other place. where the registerition of such deed can be made? is it at Taluka place or district place. What are documents required at the time of registretion. Please Answer.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     24 November 2010

Do my sisters have sign such a deed in front of notary or any two witnesses?

Ans. Notary is not necessary, however, witnesses are required.

Do my sisters have to be present at the time of registering such deed?

Ans. Yes, your sisters must be present before the registering authority and in case of their inability to present themselves they have to authorise an agent through a POA to carry out the deeds/actions on their behalf.

At what place the deed need to be signed? is it at theTaluka place in the Taluak where the property is situated or at any other place. where the registerition of such deed can be made?

Ans. At the Place where the property is situate and within the jurisdiction of the registering authority.

What are documents required at the time of registretion.

Ans. Visit the Local Registration office and they will give a list of docs required for the process.

A V Vishal (Advocate)     24 November 2010

Originally posted by :A V Vishal
"
Do my sisters have sign such a deed in front of notary or any two witnesses?

Ans. Notary is not necessary, however, witnesses are required.

Do my sisters have to be present at the time of registering such deed?

Ans. Yes, your sisters must be present before the registering authority and in case of their inability to present themselves they have to authorise an agent through a POA to carry out the deeds/actions on their behalf.

At what place the deed need to be signed? is it at theTaluka place in the Taluak where the property is situated or at any other place. where the registerition of such deed can be made?

Ans. At the Place where the property is situate and within the jurisdiction of the registering authority.

What are documents required at the time of registretion.

Ans. Visit the Local Registration office and they will give a list of docs required for the process.
"

Please Note that the Relinquishment deed is a compulsarily registrable document and hence registration is should & must so as to make it perfect and legally binding.

Sh S. Kumar (Other)     09 September 2012

You may contact us for the Drafting and Registration of Relinquishment Deed or Release Deed in Delhi at affordable charges.

Mr. SK Gupta

+91-8800418408

Registration of Relinquishment Deed

For more information, you may visit

https://www.onlinepropertyregistration.com/relinquishment-deed.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register