Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (Engineer)     27 October 2010

Summons by Govt Office having powers of Civil Court

Dear Sir,

I had come to know that summons would be issued to me to appear before the Govt  Office having powers of Civil Court.

I'm not related to that matter.But the opposition party has influenced the Govt Office members and are in the process  to issue summons to me  in few days.(They want to me to appear before them so that they can settle the matter).

But I'm not interested to appear before the Govt Office at any cost.

I want to know what happens if I don't appear before them after receiving the summons.(This Office is Govt Office but having powers of Civil Court)

Please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance,

Rajesh.

Learning

3 Replies

bhupender sharma (head)     27 October 2010

If u don't appear pursant to the summon or the notice it may be fatal to u. Simly reason being that whatever is stated by the other party is true and that's why  u are not appearing. U attend and the prceeding and file your reply to the accusation made for.     

Rajesh (Engineer)     27 October 2010

Dear Sir,

What ever is said by opposition party against me is not a concern, because they cannot be proved at any cost .

But the opposition party wants me to come to the govt office so that they can settle the matter, but i dont want that and don't want to face them

I want to know whether any legal problems would be arised if I dont attend the hearing after receiving the summons from Govt Office(This office is not a original civil court but has powers of civil court)

Regards,

Rajesh

kranthi (retainer advocate)     28 October 2010

u have given as govt. office, what type of office it is, is it collector office , if it is collecter / MRO office it will be problem otherwise nothing to worry go and attend it. The collecter and MRO are equal to magistrates ranks. If u have further any fear go and consult advocate 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register