Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A Saxena (NA)     10 October 2010

Looking for a copyright lawyer in Lucknow/around Lko

Hi,

I have an online business - and am seeking advice of a copyright/intellecual property lawyer in or around Lucknow. 

Provide with a way to contact you in your message, if you are interested in working with us. 

Thanks,

A. Saxena

Learning

6 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     10 October 2010

Dear Querist,

As to your query, please be advised as below:

The Copyright Office for the purpose of filing is located at B-2, W-3, Carzon Road Barracks, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi- 110 001. The applications for registration of works can be filled at the counter provided at the Copyright Office from 2.30 P.M. to 4.30. P.M. from Monday to Friday.

Please feel free to contact for any assistance.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate & Attorney

For Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora

New Delhi

A Saxena (NA)     11 October 2010

Thank you, Mr Majumder. I appreciate your reply - we will be in touch very soon.

A Saxena (NA)     11 October 2010

Actually this is the issue - 

1. I am planning to start a tuition website - students ask question and I have to answer them.

2. I have contracted tutors from all over India and some even outside India - whom I have never seen (some of them - we just use online talk).

3. I am dead worried some tutors do not THEMSELVES SOLVE AND WRITE THE TUTORIAL. Instead they buy someone else's solution - the solutions are easily bought on many websites - and may then supply them to me. They would do this to save time etc...

4. The "stolen tutorial" let's say then ends up on my website.

5. I have no way of knowing which tutorial has been written from start and which stolen from some other website. If the original tutor and the big websites claim tomorrow that a certain tutorial may have been bought from their website - WHAT WILL I DO? 

6. How can I protect myself from copyright claims? 

7. Some tutors are on multiple websites - and use SELF written tutorials on all these websites - in this case they can use the tutorials everywhere - but HOW CAN I TELL IF A TUTORIAL IS WRITTEN BY A TUTOR HIMSELF :( and not stolen?

8. How to prevent STEALING of tutorials by tutors that I contract - SINCE THEY ARE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. 

Please help - thanks!!

Shiva Kant Dixit (Advicate)     11 October 2010

Dear All,

I m operating from Kanpur to whole U.P, in the field desired by u.

My No. 9336632546, and dixit_shivakant@rediffmail.com is my email.

Pooshan (Managing Partner)     01 February 2011

Dear Sir

In case you require assistance in the said matter you can contact M/s KANOON MARGDARSHAK,Lucknow;THe firm has experts as associates who can answer your queries.

Contact No. 9793774666

Nagaraja B S (Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer)     07 March 2011

Dear Mr. Saxena

We can help you. Please find below our contact details.

Thanks

Nagaraj

Trademark Attorney & IP Lawyer

IP Les Global Services

Email: nagaraja_bs@iplexglobal.in

Mob: 9902007635

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register