Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swastika admits her dowry harassment allegations were FALSE

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@Tajobs India & @ Jamai of law...your reply on this particular thread had made me to laugh.

and Tajob'sindia is making influence without any sense of Mr. Prabhakar who has deleted his profile due to politic's and egoism on this forum.

I appreciate Mr. Prabhakar's reply who put the untold story of injustice which is going through out in India.

I know the straight trees are cut first but it doesn't mean that one should stop telling the truth and fight for injustice created by this biased law.

If a women who files these false cases only to terrorize her husband and family and extort the money should be put behind the bar's not less than three year's and susequently parallel with the punishment what ever the original penal code of such offences permit's.

After this all will dare to file these fake cases and many families and their marriages will be saved at least...and their will be no hue and cry from wives who say's that " I have filed complaint case on my husband,his parent's & relatives and yet I want to live with him"

This is very high time to reload these biased law's now , as gone are the day's when women were treated as slave or just like concubines during 17th & 18th centure or before Independence.

Let's Join hand's to atleast aware our nearer and dearer one's and who ever associates with us to warn them about these biased law's and to save themselves from these women's.

Regard's,

A sufferer...

(Guest)

@Tajobs India & @ Jamai of law...your reply on this particular thread had made me to laugh.

and Tajob'sindia is making influence without any sense of Mr. Prabhakar who has deleted his profile due to politic's and egoism on this forum.

I appreciate Mr. Prabhakar's reply who put the untold story of injustice which is going through out in India.

I know the straight trees are cut first but it doesn't mean that one should stop telling the truth and fight for injustice created by this biased law.

If a women who files these false cases only to terrorize her husband and family and extort the money should be put behind the bar's not less than three year's and susequently parallel with the punishment what ever the original penal code of such offences permit's.

After this all will dare to file these fake cases and many families and their marriages will be saved at least...and their will be no hue and cry from wives who say's that " I have filed complaint case on my husband,his parent's & relatives and yet I want to live with him"

This is very high time to reload these biased law's now , as gone are the day's when women were treated as slave or just like concubines during 17th & 18th centure or before Independence.

Let's Join hand's to atleast aware our nearer and dearer one's and who ever associates with us to warn them about these biased law's and to save themselves from these women's.

Regard's,

A sufferer...

(Guest)

Until unless there is a law where once proved that such 498a or PWDVA case is false, the boy should be able to press charges, and it should be made a criminal offence to file falsified cases and do time behind bars a good 7 years.

But sonia and her ladla are more interested in getting telangana votes, what a pity.

at least if modi assures such husbands that he will bring a change in this law of 498a a counter law to curb false cases, then only india can improve.

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     06 October 2013

@Helping Hand

All parties are same.  In May 2012, Arun Jaitley (BJP) opposed the marriage amendment bill, and wanted the bil to have provision to give 50% of share of property of husband in IRBM cases. 

(Guest)

What if husband sells his all movable & immovable properties before thse law?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register