Men cannot live without cooks

Nationalist

Also we should enjoy and respect all types of cuisine. To cook different types of foods cookery book or recipes is necessary.

As far as adjustment in this regard is concerned then it depends on our attitude or flexibility like how we take the situation.

I agree with Mr./Adv. Prabhakar’s suggestions that we may do it rotationally “I suggest both men and women must learn cooking and a person, who regularly cooks shall get one or two days off in a week and the other spouse shall cook on those days.”

Total likes : 1 times

@ kushan

no i meant that if men are so particular abt. home cooked food,they shud clearly state that b4 marriage...if a gal is not at all fond of cooking..she shud also clear it b4 marriage.

so that after marriage men dont complain that their wives hate cooking..

and yes i agree also with prabhakar jee that both shud learn it and treat it like a joyful hobby

So,in the end we all agree that both men and women must learn cooking and a person, who regularly cooks shall get one or two days off in a week and the other spouse shall cook on those days.

For justice and dignity

ya both shud cook.turnwise.this is a gud idea!

but more than, daily kitchen / cooking work like chopping,frying,cleaning the dishes,etc shud also be divided on 50:50 basis b/w spouses.because indian cooking is bit more time consuming than other cuisines.....it also utilises more utensils 2 cook..

if this is dun daily people will not eat so often in hotels....as the kitchen work will be light on both.

another reason is in a hot country like india,such lengthy cooking can really piss off a lady,as she's to do it daily.it tires and drains her daily..so she does it more like a duty,and eventually gets fed up

Originally posted by : Roshni B..

ya both shud cook.turnwise.this is a gud idea!

but more than, daily kitchen / cooking work like chopping,frying,cleaning the dishes,etc shud also be divided on 50:50 basis b/w spouses.because indian cooking is bit more time consuming than other cuisines.....it also utilises more utensils 2 cook..

if this is dun daily people will not eat so often in hotels....as the kitchen work will be light on both.

another reason is in a hot country like india,such lengthy cooking can really piss off a lady,as she's to do it daily.it tires and drains her daily..so she does it more like a duty,and eventually gets fed up

I agree that we cannot live without food. I love to cook and I can recommend you an excellent nuwave-air-fryer, with its help you will cook a delicious french fries. You can read reviews and choose a fryer. I was glad to help.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu