Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Men cannot live without cooks

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Ashutosh Jayaswal,

You have said that is Chefs and cooks at hotels are professionals and it lacks love affection and wishes of a wife? Some people are not married and they prefer cooking as a hobby like Hon’ble Mr. Justice Dharam Veer Sharma and also married person such  as Akshay Kumar.

On the other hand wife at home are not professionals but homemade food is always good for health (There is lot of difference between homemade foods and of hotels.)They loves, affection also, Also household cooking is dominated by them (females).)

Cooking is also survival kit as if suppose your wife file false(suppose) 498 a ,125,or Dv case ,you can cook for yourself and if you have a kid you also cook for them too.

But the question is why does most city woman force their husbands to eat outside the house in hotels or restaurants, as a routine?  Is it because they themselves are incompetent to do proper cooking,  as is evident from the number of house-full restaurants (in cities) in the late evenings.

Most city men prefer food cooked from restaurants / hotels / pizza outlets, etc....   Could it be that woman cooked food with half-interested mind               -----By NMP    Asked ?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 October 2010

Mr. Kushan,

We must know everything; there is nothing wrong in learning cooking, be it hobby or profession.

In cities the populations of middle class people/families (or urban poor) are more than the wealthy and rich. Affording restaurants and hotels are not easy for that middle class people/families.

Regarding why does most city woman force their husbands to eat outside the house in hotels or restaurants, as a routine? “How one can say this “Most city woman”, Is there any survey on this?

Still there are so many ideal families present in society. We should talk/discuss about them only, i.e. about ideal situation.  

(Guest)

So many conflicts b/w husbands and wives over cooking food etc,

so what exactly did they like in the prospective partenr that they marriedhim?

for ex: if the man wants a wife who likes cooking,then doesnt he clarify these facts b4 marriage,instead of marrying just the opposite spouse and then facing misery.

same applies to a woman too..

(Guest)

Shakti....

So,it means that if a man wants a wife(life) who like cooking,then he has to clarify all this things.before marriage.But we saw many cases in which wife after marriage can purchase a cookery book,cookery recipes and become an expert.Some women take a degree ,get education ,so they dont have a time to learn cooking.After marriage they learn  recipes from mother in law ,from books,tv shows etc.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     04 October 2010

Also we should enjoy and respect all types of cuisine. To cook different types of foods cookery book or recipes is necessary.

As far as adjustment in this regard is concerned then it depends on our attitude or flexibility like how we take the situation.

I agree with Mr./Adv. Prabhakar’s suggestions that we may do it rotationally “I suggest both men and women must learn cooking and a person, who regularly cooks shall get one or two days off in a week and the other spouse shall cook on those days.”

1 Like

(Guest)

@ kushan

no i meant that if men are so particular abt. home cooked food,they shud clearly state that b4 marriage...if a gal is not at all fond of cooking..she shud also clear it b4 marriage.

so that after marriage men dont complain that their wives hate cooking..

and yes i agree also with prabhakar jee that both shud learn it and treat it like a joyful hobby

(Guest)

So,in the end we all agree that both men and women must learn cooking and a person, who regularly cooks shall get one or two days off in a week and the other spouse shall cook on those days.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     06 October 2010

ya both shud cook.turnwise.this is a gud idea!

but more than, daily kitchen / cooking work like chopping,frying,cleaning the dishes,etc shud also be divided on 50:50 basis b/w spouses.because indian cooking is bit more time consuming than other cuisines.....it also utilises more utensils 2 cook..

if this is dun daily people will not eat so often in hotels....as the kitchen work will be light on both.

another reason is in a hot country like india,such lengthy cooking can really piss off a lady,as she's to do it daily.it tires and drains her daily..so she does it more like a duty,and eventually gets fed up

1 Like

Jett Thomas (Cook)     21 March 2019

Originally posted by : Roshni B..

ya both shud cook.turnwise.this is a gud idea!

but more than, daily kitchen / cooking work like chopping,frying,cleaning the dishes,etc shud also be divided on 50:50 basis b/w spouses.because indian cooking is bit more time consuming than other cuisines.....it also utilises more utensils 2 cook..

if this is dun daily people will not eat so often in hotels....as the kitchen work will be light on both.

another reason is in a hot country like india,such lengthy cooking can really piss off a lady,as she's to do it daily.it tires and drains her daily..so she does it more like a duty,and eventually gets fed up

I agree that we cannot live without food. I love to cook and I can recommend you an excellent nuwave-air-fryer, with its help you will cook a delicious french fries. You can read reviews and choose a fryer. I was glad to help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register