Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YES Admin. I want now a T- shirt this month !

Page no : 3

Jamai Of Law (propra)     01 October 2010

Ooooh..La............La

Issue #1

We figured out some anolmalise in thanks recived by you for the month September 2010. In last 4 days in the month of September your account had received around 180 (approx) thanks from (Dabangg Lady & swatirswatir).

Dear Ta jobs ...................................

edhaar bheee match fixing !!!! huummmmmm !!

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 October 2010

Originally posted by :Admin
"
Hi tajobsindia

First let me thank u for entertaining all us. Even i enjoyed reading all the replies.. Thats spirit of LCI members. Hum Saath Saath Hai :-)

"

Pappu sala can laugh too

Every day since joining LCI Forum on 12th. Sept. I noticed 1 – 3 new enquiries in Family Law Forum as of the trend in the past 3 months which I watched before joining to have a grip of happening around in this Family Law Forum. After reading to all the enquiries I felt nice giving solutions to some of them too. But in the background Peter Tchaikovsky’s March Slave rings supreme. That is to say the mood is very depressive at times which is bulgingly expected. But now Entertainer of Scott Joplin would ring in our ears.

Well it is finally decided by me that enough of being depressed. Now also I see many new entrants here are well equipped with throwing their terms of ‘perception’ as counseling advise which Prabhakar a Advocate still hanging around here calls such takes as philosophies and I saw practically the Mods. clubbed in assistance with a cheerful Admin. has well in place a backup system to weed out un-conformities to raise the bar of LCI Forum to a vision the Owner(s) of the LCI website have maintained till date which is another encouragement I feel here. I feel lets start a laughter’s club (obviously as in Others Forum Post thread as a new Folder with a link in respective Forums) as well and laugh it out when we express our divine strategies to either genders. I have tried by this thread post but now (un) officially I am declaring it !.

We should now inject ourselves with joy and laughter.

So join the daily laughter club of harassed families who are victims of law.

And chant that...........

Pappu has come a long way,

So what if he has no say,

Pappu can laugh sala,

Pappu should laugh sala.........

Lets us Laugh away our blues pan
India, at the end of our verbatim strategies perceptive takes as part of Indian Men's Rights counseling sessions for Indian Spouse !

Thank you Admin once again to notice the tiny laugh I rekindled………..I wish you and your team best wishes as always.

Hahahaha

1 Like

(Guest)

wah kya tareeka hai apna dukh chhupaane kaa

dukhi or frustrated ho to khul ke express karo ki HEY BHAGWAAN...........MAI KYO NAHI JEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :/:/:/

swatirswatir (learning law)     01 October 2010

ms fake profile, this was an effort to raise many issues which everyone understood,including how ipod was rigged in august month.no one wanted to win an ipod otherwise taj sir wud not have challeged it in open and asked for ipod. this everyone knows ki ipod results are manually cross checked . u please dont speak nonsense.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ swatir X 2= swatir swatir

aap or tauji of india ke baaki blind  followers mazaak karte hai to chalta haii....and hum bole to humaari genuiness pe shak hota hai?

tauji of india bhi koi naam hai?aisa naam kabhi nahi suna...ye genuine hai?

aapki profile ki pic kaha hai?

and swatir swatir kaisa naam hua?sahi naam batao...fir bolo ki baaki log genuine hai ya nahi...

BARE AAYE TAUJI OF INDIA KE FOLLOWER..........................huh!!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 October 2010

Originally posted by :Girl
"
wah kya tareeka hai apna dukh chhupaane kaa
dukhi or frustrated ho to khul ke express karo ki HEY BHAGWAAN...........MAI KYO NAHI JEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"

1. Yes <Girl> I see you have a feeling for me J

So to elivate your feelings for me I send you a  composition from my bottoms up, accept it as my compliments and be my Valentine, will U ?

So <Girl> here it is:-

2. Jo bhi ho, kal phir aayega”

Friday, on my way back home from Supreme Court, I was as usual humming “Tutta tutta ek parinda aise tutta ke phir Judd na paya, Loota loota kisne usko aise loota ki phir udd na paaya.” and…

I saw a tree opposite Gate No. D of Supreme Court and this was unusual as I was daily passing through that side street. My visual memory was rendered to see the tree that was rich with greenness. But today it was chopped for no good reason, chopping was not required as anyways it was not obstructing any view or lane. It was looking Bald and Naked.

Every time I used to see those green trees uprooted, suddenly lying on the ground in to pieces, I used to feel sorry as they were victims of a selfish agenda. The shade to that part of the ground would now not be available, just like an innocent guy who is uprooted with the gender biased law and the shade of his is not available to the family, who has grown that tree up to give fruits and that his fruits are looted by someone who does not want to be a part of his family. Further they would be thoroughly utilized after being uprooted by someone else just in this case you my <Girl>.

But then I stared for awhile and I found that there are some
leaves already growing. For obvious reason and that was the tree is not uprooted though looted; and it is recovering. This situation relaxed the stressed lines on my face. I could feel the inner voice smiling and telling me that I too would be one day witnessing a major loot again, this time legally by cute distracters such you my dear <Girl> as nimbu pani settlement. But all said and done, you can’t uproot me and I would definitely bounce back after the end of the emotionally, spiritualy, ethicaly, morally, lost episode that would also bring in further defamation.

“I sat in the Delhi Metro removed my (b)log book and I wrote notes to myself, some reminded me of Gita (Holy book of Hindus).............

The tree inspite of loosing fruits never gives up on giving fruits and its sweetness.
2. The tree once again grows its shade and spreads coolness. Similarly in life one should be like that.
3. Never say die till uprooted and if uprooted then sow the new seeds to the ground before you perish (lead by example)
4. If your roots are deeply grown in the ground then you will continue reaping fruits no matter what.

So when calamity strikes do not give up on your principles, stay rooted to them. If you give up on them you will be uprooted and you lose your ground and path. Once uprooted tree would stop growing and giving fruits. It may be used or decayed so would you. So never lose ground be what you are, time will pass by calamities would go, fruits would come again.

My soon to be ex-wife just discovered me blogging this and she has following to share.

1. Tree is an example of optimism, it never gives up which is even susbscribed by Aflatoon dash in one of his post thread reply to me.
2. It is an example of extending selfless favours (Par Upkar).
3. It gives fruits and but never for self. (a tough point)

I remember my ex-wife (a certifide perfect case of reactive depression unlike you who is showign signs of BPD) who used to quote everytime I was down that “A tree that bears fruits is flexible and bows down (as compared to barren tree) and the one who bows down is of the highest of stature.” Such examples of women (and even men) were seen in most of the cases in the past like our parents. And I used laugh it out in distress (my habit to laugh it out on self) and well I did had the courage to ask her “what about coconut tree?” and her agenda of making me smile used to be fulfilled, though we still have many vital differneces between us in various Courts.

Anyway coming back to the tree that inspired me to write this article. This tree was still rooted and hence shot the sprouts of new green branches and thus I too corrected my low mood stating I too am looted but still rooted. Since looted morally, emotionaly rather ubiquitously (and still awaiting legal rape on me by you probably) but rooted principally.
I still maintain that would give you whatever you want (to the best of my capacity) with the best wishes of me and my family. That if you are never content with my writings here, but should be at least content now.

May be, I am among the chosen ones to pen in few perceptions for helping victims of Law at this side and I would selflessly do that, like a tree facing all the calamities but giving my family a cover against Rain, Heat or any calamities (and even my enemies, strange is it?) thus fulfilling my parents wish.

A farting and hurried comment on a paerson whom you don’t even know or giving cynical comments is like chopping of the branch on which the accuser is sitting who then complains of a fall. And after the separation and before pressing SEND BUTTON the time span is lost, maybe because too many options are open that breeds greed for some of the cunning writers here that confuses a person like you my <Girl> in whether to claim the whole tree or how much and what? Thus causing dispute, indecision and loss of time leaving just a bad taste among readers of LCI forum posts.

"But, Thank you god, for Conversing with me through this example of tree. I am sure you would keep on communicating with me and I would be lucky enough to spot you. Please be there to guide me always.”

"Ke Allah ke bande Hasde, Jo bhi ho kal phir Aayega."

Naman,

<tajobsindia>

1 Like

(Guest)

THIS GIRL WILL NOT UNDERSTAND why chandershekhar ajad threw a small bomb in english parliament. it was to say INQUALB -JINDABAD and not to kill any parliamentarian.

The aim of this thread was

-INQUALAB JINDABAD

1 Like

naam toh bata doo, pehle tum kaam toh batao

oh god i can't believe this girls have started using LCI as matrimonial site, aaj naam poocha hai, kaal kaam poochengei aur parso.  . is ko kehtey hai desh aagey baadh raha hai, mera bharat mahan

1 Like

(Guest)

swatir  .swatir i m reminded of a song from aankhein

o laal dupatte wali tera naam toh bata
o kaale kurte wali tera naam toh bata
naam toh bata tera naam toh bata
tera naam toh bata
oye hoy hoy hoy oye hoy haay haay

(Guest)

wah wah

jab aapki fake profile ke baare me pucha to gaana gaane lage...taki issue se divert ho jaye

gud keep up the spirit...your "tutor" here has made u an expert in this ....

carry on................

(Guest)

tumhare to "girl"  hone par bhi shaq hai

(Guest)

@ dabangg lady

mujhe to aapki profile pari shak hai

wot are u hinting to people wen u say in ur profile" i m issueless,5'4",fair........its like giving a matrimonial or a dating advertisement ...............(swatir swatir kindly note this)

then u say u have been wronged by ur inlaws and husband

but in all your posts u write against women,call them ugly names etc.

to kon hai aap?a man or a woman?

(Guest)

tajobsindia ,

I have earlier said, Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you!The best (Admin) LawyersClubIndia Team come to you for congratulate !( Let me congratulate you for being the 2nd most thanked member for September)

But the girl said  handkerchiefs kam parenge unke aasu ke lie(Pappu sala can laugh too”) tajobsindia you also said that the girl have feeling for you but the girl earlier said @ kushan..u hv a great sense of humour...your posts are so funny....for ta jobs india,unke liye ye towels bhej rahi hu....handkerchiefs kam parenge unke aasu ke lie.Admin said Jokes apart now coming back to core issues.

Aaj bhut dukhi Ho gaye ho tum to suno ye song ; please give him few hankerchiefs too to wipe out tears for the loss of oppurtunity to get LCI T shirt. If you want to listen this song go to https://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/7424/get_lyrics_of_Cry-Cry.html

Roote kaaye ko hum
Yeah!
Roote kaaye ko hum
Hona hai jo ho
Sad hote kaaye ko hum

Cry Cry itna Cry
Karte hain kaaye ko
Itna dartein hain kaaye ko
Pal Pal martein kaaye ko

Why why aisa why
waisa kyun hota
yun hota to kya hota
jo hota hai woh hota

Fly Fly baby fly
DEkhein aa ud ke
Dekhein badal se jud ke
Dekhein phir na mud mud ke

Lyricsmasti.com
Roote kaaye ko hum
Yeah!
Roote kaaye ko hum
Hona hai jo ho
Sad hote kaaye ko hum

Raaton ko na sote
Kaaye ko

Cry Cry itna Cry
Karte hain kaaye ko
Pal Pal martein kaaye ko

Char pal ka hai
Saaanson ka kisssa
Kitna ka hai hissa ismein
Aansuon ka soch lo tum
Bachpan beeta ek
Ek budha sa pal
Kisne dekha kal
To Iss pal ki keemat jod lo tum

Roote kaaye ko hum
Yeah!
Roote kaaye ko hum
Hona hai jo ho
Sad hote kaaye ko hum

Raaton ko na sote
Kaaye ko
Baatein teri theek lagti hain
Raatein kyun humari jagti hain
Halatein hum kyun na maane beeti baaton ko
Bhulon mein to tum mukjhko lagana ek chanta
Chubh jaye to kheench lena kantaa
No no no no
Punchun mein to tujhse kabhi ki kyun
kyun daaanta
Dena phir se ek aur chanta
Kabhi nahi kabhi nahi
Roote kaaye ko hum
Yeah!
Roote kaaye ko hum
Hona hai jo ho
Sad hote kaaye ko hum

Raaton ko na sote
Kaaye ko

Cry Cry itna Cry
Karte hain kaaye ko
Pal Pal martein kaaye ko

Why why aisa why
waisa kyun hota
yun hota to kya hota
jo hota hai woh hota
Lyricsmasti.com
Fly Fly baby fly
DEkhein aa ud ke
Dekhein badal se jud ke
Dekhein phir na mud mud ke
Cry cry …

1 Like

(Guest)

to kya hua , i m not against women. i m against those women who file false cases of 498a , as this make even my genuine case look as fake to judges as market is full of fakes only. i repeat i have been wronged in marriage and becoz of these fake 498a women even my real case looks fake  even to my lawyer.

what is fake in my profile?

agar kissi ki mooti budhi ko mera naam nahin suna toh yeh us ke memory ka defect hai merey naam ka nahin

1 Like