Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need a good lawyer in Ghaziabad 4 Divorce case in Dwarka-ND.

I am staying in Indirapuram Ghaziabad - I am looking for a good lawyer to fight my Divorce case in Dwarka (Filed by wife).

Please let me know how to get a good (not expensive) lawyer.

Learning

7 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     29 September 2010

Dear Amit,

U can contact me at 9871158578

Alok Motan (Advocate)     29 September 2010

I think Ms. Rakhi can handle ur case....

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 September 2010

1. Does Ms. Rakhi handle family law Criminal Cases too at DWK, DEL ?

2. How much are her range of charges for Family Law Civil and/or Criminal cases Mr. Alok / Ms. Rakh?

(Guest)

Yes, I too, would be glad to know the above information. 

1 Like

Jamai Of Law (propra)     01 October 2010

@ Amit ji,

Optionally you CAN fight your case on your own.

It is not mandatory to hire a lawyer.

Also if your income is below 50k Rs p.a. you CAN avail the services vide legal services authorities act 1987

Dalip Kumar Chhabra (Advocate)     01 October 2010

Mr. Amit ,

Please remember - costly  investment is better than weeping- take best advise from best lawyer , best treatment from best doctor.  Payment's  worries would take you in worries and nothing more than that you can achieve.   

Your main aim should be to get best services and get rid of foisted worries at the earliest  rather than revolving around fee structures .

Thanks

Dalip Kr. Chhabra, Advocate,

Delhi. 9811131089

1 Like

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     01 October 2010

Dear Querist,

If you wish to contest your divorce case, you may do so by appointing a reasonably good lawyer who would understand and give value your time and money, besides being, of course, a competent person. In the event you are unable to pay a reasonable fee, you may arrange for legal aid route which is free depending upon certain conditions. If that route is also shut, you may prepare yourself and appear in person to advance your case.

If you feel you need a pre-divorce consultancy, you may do so. I have a known who I guess would be of help. He is Advocate Sanjib Dutta # 9818235515.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate & Attorney

For Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register