Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fraudulent Registration of Sale of Land Document

Page no : 2

John Bosco (Proprietor)     08 June 2012

I have come across the same situation as yours.

If your are in tamilnadu there is a recent Circular by IG (registration) Circular no.67 dt 03.11.2011 which gives power to the District registrar himself to cancel the document, if it founds to be fraudulent in the enquiry. It not only cancels the fraudulent entry but also initiate criminal action against the person.

you can make use of that. Every District registrar office is empowered to this

I have got the order from the DRO against the fraudulent entry and got the registration cancelled

1 Like

sanjayrtn. (Exe)     15 November 2012

sir,

Your input is indeed a useful one, in respect of fraudulent registrations! Can you please be kind enough to share In How much time normally the DRO issues such an order, and what are the documents/informations need to be submitted to the DRO, Can You Please share the Draft Copy of complaint submitted to the DRO and the (registration cancelled) order issued by DRO , will this order reflect in the encumberance certificate: ?

awaiting in anticipation of your kindself sharing details,if possible, It will be of Great Help sir, thanking you very much in advance/,it will save innocent persons from Land sharks/Land grabbers:

ARUNKUMAR (EXECTIVE)     19 February 2014

I HAVE ATTACHED STAYD ORDER SOME ONE GOT STAY ON IG CIRCULAR. BECASUE OF STAY ORDER DISTRICT REGISTRAR NOT CANCELLING THE FRAUDLENT REGISTRATION.

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME HOW TO GET CANCELLED THE FRAUDLENT REGISTRATION WHEN THERE IS A STAY ORDER.

Attached File : 323147945 stay%20order[1].jpg downloaded: 150 times

RAHUL (NONE)     03 August 2014

my grandfather purchased 3 fields in village from a men back in 1983,now when i went to patwari and asked for land records i got the answer that only two of the fields are registered in name of my grandfather and 3rd one remained in there parental property of that men upon which his grand son have took up a loan.

what should i do to get it back registered.

yakubpasha   02 May 2016

My grandfather had three wifes and five male son A, B, C, D, and E.

after the death of my grandfather the first son A mutationed whole property. the first son A had three son ,  a1 a2 and a3 they mutationed the land. our land is under the name of a1.

my father C registred the land with the a2 . but a2 photo and a2 signed the a1 name , it is a gift registration. then he mutationed the land .

now my father C is selling the land.

can i object for not to sell the land, i had the right yes or no.

bhaskar   24 May 2016

Respected   Sir

I  am  the owner  and Possessor of land bearing S.No 202/C ,situated at Rajipet Village of Parkal Mandal Warangal District to Extent of AC.2-10 guntas   respectively .

I Submit that during the year 1993 one  Mr. Udutha Parashuramulu  who is the Owner of adjacent to my land in S.No. 202/C and  204 ,has disturbed  the boundaries of my land  and  tried to occupy about 20  gunts of land .there after  i got the land measured through M.C. inspector and  got my land perfectly demarcated In year 1989 .

in continuation of his high behavior   and with the help of Mr.Sai reddy (VRO) siad parashuramulu  has illegally confimed me in police station ,parkal  with the help of Police ,Parkal  and by threatening me and my family of life danger said Parashuramulu got my signatures on some written stamped papers under threats and coercion. I humbly submit that neither there was any willing ness or need for me to sell the land nor there was any consideration paid  towards the said alleged sale.

Ravindra   23 October 2016

Can IGR , maharashtra or Dist RO  has right to cancel the registartion of frasdulent sale deed like in TN.

or 

Declare the fradulent sale deeds as  Null Vaid ab intio as Dist Supdt has already cancelled  the right of records in property cards , which was registered fradulkently.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register