Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is it illegal to kill stray dogs?

Page no : 4

(Guest)

YES ,IT IS A SELF DEFENCE. BUT KILLING IN A MASS IS A OFFENCE.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     22 May 2011

Mr. Vikramnity:  Why do you get annoyed and angry with Madam Roshni? God has said many things at different times.. He said “I created animals for you as food” This is from the Holy Koran. He did not specify which animals. We can include dogs also among them. Animals are given no rights as Madam Roshni claims. God has given only man (not even women) absolute and arbitrary rights. I do not want to write here what Allah said about women. The Danish cartoons have been banned. You said people fight with each other at your place for silly things. That may be the exact reason they don’t ask the Municipality to take the dogs away and kill them. They fear they may also be carried away along with the dogs.

It is not very clear whether the dog in the picture sent by Advocate Kushan Vyas is biting or showing affection.It makes no difference either way There was a Professor at the Pusa Institute. His pet dog bit him. It bit only to show its affection. The Professor also thought the same. Nevertheless the dog died of rabies after some days and the Professor also followed suit after a few weeks. In the Church they say until death do us part. In the case of the Professor and his pet even death could not make them part. May their souls rest in peace, provided the dog also had a soul.  Robinson Crusoe told his man Friday that his dog had no soul.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 May 2011

@ Vikramnity,

you have been given several options by members here,as to how to solve your problem.this thread is going on since 2010.if you haven't found any solution yet,people will not come out with more and more newer ideas to help you out.it will only become a chat thread.

as regarding my common sense,i know how much i have it.i dont need others' certification.

my reply to you was in response to your statements,as to why your neighbours dont cooperate with u in mass killings of the dogs.i gave the reasons in my last post.

Mr. Ramani jee,i have full respect for the Holy Quran.

however my comment to vikramnity was in response to hindu philosophy,that never focussed on killing animals or on violence.it's another thing that we dont want to follow it..

regards,

Vikram RMD (Acc)     22 May 2011

Dear Mr. Ramani,

With due respect to your 'god' and your religious beliefs....they apply only to you, not to me. Please accept this.

In my understanding, the legal system does not entertain statements that begin with "God has said...." or "God says.."

I don't either.

Any statement that links stray dogs to the religious 'god' is invalid as far as I am concerned.

Best wishes.

1 Like

(Guest)

Vikramnity: I think you got the answer, that it's illegal for you to kill them, even though you might be justified. In our building society, one stray dog was causing a lot of nuisance. My sister decided to adopt the dog but it bit her maidservant viciously. Many of these adult stray dogs are not friendly enough for adoption.
My sister finally lured the dog into her car and left it far away. Incidentally, another dog bit my nephew recently and he had to take the full course of rabipur as the dog could not be traced for observation. Similarly these dogs usually have long nails and I got scratched by the stray that our watchman has adopted. Ironically I do feed the dog some milk very often and it was just being friendly, but nobody trims their claws!
I know exactly what you feel - those who get bitten by dogs are not devoid of kindness or humanity. You have a very real problem. My suggestion is to try what my sister did. Lure them into the trunk of your car, leave them far away, from where they cannot return. I hope you get the cooperation of your neighbours.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 June 2011

The attached file is for stray dog lovers. Please hurry before it is too late.

Attached File : 84227 185878 51 stray dog.pdf downloaded: 112 times

Anmol (-)     30 June 2014

What do we mean by Illegal or legal of killing a stray dog?...please see detail below and let us examine ourself whether the mother faul/MCD/People for animal,otherwise, to whom we are going to blame.........?...Stray dogs go on biting spree, injure and even bit to dead in many places in Delhi/NCR India.

Dog mauls baby to death in Delhi TOI 27 Jun 2014,21:14  A two-month-old baby died after she was mauled by a stray dog in her home here, police said on Friday. Here we go,  is there any action has been taken by MCD/People for Animal or any other party ???....... these is not the first time happen in Delhi, even the monkey attack to death .......see below detail, 

New Delhi: Deputy Major was attacked and killed by a gang of wild monkeys.

If MCD and People for animal are not ready to control the wild animal in delhi, you better kill and throw away, before it too late, otherwise it will attacked you. 

aditya   07 September 2016

Cruelty by dogs has reched its greatest height.People are bitten,People are killed by group of stray dogs.But even then some NGO finds the stray dogs lovely.If they find them so lovely then why don't they take the responsibilty of the people deaths and harassments.People lives are at stake.These stray dogs get mad specially at night and chase people fiercly.How can the group of people in NGO find life of dog precious than human life.How can one person be insensitive to other persons trouble. All the ways provided by WHO i.e ABC program has complete ly failed and people are still dying unnatural deaths caused by stray dogs attack.I think NGO persons should be held responsible for these deaths and they must face court trials.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register