Share on Email

Share More

CIBIL Like Data of Advocates

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by :tusharcosmic
"
Ram JI,here is my third suggestion----

RTI to check success stories of Advocates ????

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/RTI-to-check-success-stories-of-Advocates--114271.asp

Before hiring an Advocate,can I file an RTI

{through someone else,of course} to check how much successful my would be Advocate is in the past,how many wins,how many losses,how many compromises--he has scored ????
"

Tushar, to whom u hv addressed this post that Ramji and yourself seems banned here at the site of Lawyers Club, I could not get profile of both of you for PMs.  However the good thing is that your words/question marks still remained here.  Great people goes but their words remains ever.  Since there is a problem there is a solution.  Your problem will have solution one day.  Hope so. 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     14 November 2010

there are some site where a bad lawyers list is there. agree lawyers cannot be judged on basis of wins and loses as merits of case are a major deciding factor.

however a list of corrupt saleable lawyers can be prepared and bar concil take steps on them like temporary ban etc.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Avnish Kaur
"
there are some site where a bad lawyers list is there. agree lawyers cannot be judged on basis of wins and loses as merits of case are a major deciding factor.

however a list of corrupt saleable lawyers can be prepared and bar concil take steps on them like temporary ban etc.
"

1. Ms. will you please post here the links where any such list is available and updated so people can send their recommendations.

2. Very Good idea. A list can be maintained here at LCI and LCI Admin. can make a FORUM where such list can be maintained with the details of misconduct of the concerned person and references can be invited by the sufferers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register