Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why only girls' parents bear wedding expenses?

Page no : 6

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     14 September 2010

Admin should take note of the happenings in the threads, regularly it seems. Now this forum called LCI i.e. Lawyersclubindia seems to be not in anyway related to lawyers. Here the above threads of Jogeshwar and Renuka Gupta fighting each other seems not good for this forum. Here opinions are given. If anyone dislikes that opinion either he can keep quiet and/or look for some others opinion. This forum, I think, will become a GCI i.e. Gossipclubindia if such things are allowed to go on for such a long time. Somewhere someone has to put a big full stop to all this, otherwise it can create ill feelings between the members for nothing and that too, for giving free opinions.

Admin please take stock of the situation and let it not go out of control and create ill feelings between the members themselves for nothing.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     14 September 2010

Ok Rangnathan this is what exactly I had said. So anyone not liking the thread may stay away form it. How what I had said was different from what you had said by the way. Only difference was that I said in fewer words and you used many more words than what I had used. My contribution was not on personal level but issue based, so let admin decide on the basis of merit, and I would accept the decision of admin with due respect.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     14 September 2010

@ Rangnathan

Yes, I do agree with your suggestion that admin should have more closer monitoring of this thread on certain parameters which the admin can decide on in its own wisdom. Now do not take it as a personal showdown. Because my suggestion cannot be lesser than your suggestions! And to date my replies and postings have been free of abusive words, less in number,  less in word counts and unless pushed to edge, I do not tend to react in a personal manner to any of the members' comments. 

Want Kid Back (Sr.Management)     14 September 2010

@Aishwarya, Only girls parents bear wedding expenses: IS NO LONGER TRUE.

Stop your habitual compulsive complaining...:P

WKB

john parkins   16 July 2022

There are a variety of benefits of using a euro bride finder eurobridefinder.com . These women are not limited to being beautiful, but are also able to find a perfect match based on certain criteria. These European girls are unique in more ways than one, and you can find a bride with the exact appearance and ethnicity you are looking for. For example, you can find a Nordic blonde with blue eyes, a Slavic beauty with dark hair, or a Greek brunette with dark skin.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register