Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why only girls' parents bear wedding expenses?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

AGREE WITH AVINASH. AISHWARYA ANSWER Q OF AVINASH. WHY GIRLS NOT GETTING EQUAL INHERITANCE RIGHTA IN SOCIETY.

(Guest)

See the ratio that how many girls have left the home with muslim boys it will open eyes but "blinds with eyes" are not able to see. It is happening in present and if one see the history hindu women ever gone with muslims. The Hindustan ever remain in gulami of muslim infiltrators due to castism and all traditions like Karvachouth, teej, dooj, chaturthi, panchmi, chhath, saptami, ashtami, navami, dashara, gyaras, barsi, treas, anant chaudas, poornima and finally AMAVASYA ALL FOR THE HINDU WOMEN.  So the only way out is to go with a muslim just for out of reach of MEN GOD.  

I support if a girl opt for freedom from all these AMAVASYA CHAKRAVYUH.  LIFE IS BIGGEST THAN ANYTHING.  And Hindus are now becoming a minority in Hindustan, not because of others but for their self made AMAVASYA CHAKRAVYUH IN WHICH THEY TRIED TO KEPT THEIR WOMEN IN SECOND POSITION AND MEN AS GOD AND NOW THESE GODS AND WATCHING LIKE A MUTE SPACTATOR THEIR WOMEN LEAVING THEM.

No one can save to them who themselves chosen death, just wait more 100 years, no girl will remain in SHADI-MANDAP OF HINDUS.  

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     10 September 2010

Why only

girls' parents

bear wedding expenses?      -

WHERE FROM YOU GOT THIS UNIQUE THEORY, MS. AISHWARYA?

(Guest)

@Ram Samudre - DRFI am Online

i dint disagree with democratic indian.i agreed with him totally.thats y i gave him a thumbs up gesture.i only addedone point that strict laws must be passed to totally curb this practice of only girl's parents spending on marriage celebrations

i agree that some girls' parents spend lavishly voluntarily only to show off
but most feel pressurised and so take loans,dont get their daughters educated etc coz they have to save on marriage celebrations..and parents such who are pressurised do female infanticide.....as they find daughters a burden

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 September 2010

I am enjoying the erudite postings of the members with their personal experiences, and really admired the responds and the author of the Query. Here, on the contrary as in the case of my Tribe, it is the male who has to bear all the expenses of the marriage plus dowry. Fortunately, with the passage of time people are realizing the practise of this mad and foolish customs and many are avoiding this practise. In fact in my District that is the Ao tribe, they have adopted a very excellent practise of solemnizing marriage in the Church in a very simple manner without incurring unnecerssary expenditures and that also 10 to 15 couples marriage simultaneously in one ceremony in the Church. A  welcome trend set by the Ao Tribes of Nagaland. I think it is the mind set of the People that has to be changed and to change it we have to change ourselves. Keep posting I am enjoying all the declicacies of the members postings.

1 Like

(Guest)

So what is your point Aishwarya

You yourself write that some of  family do it to show off

And others do it under "pressure". What is that "pressure"? Who creates that "Pressure"  Is it self created "pressure"? Is it an action to avoid  feeling of guilt latter?  Or is this "pressure" created from mother to father to send off the daughter in a good way - so that she can brag latter?And if a person can not fend off that "pressure" what kind of a person he/she is?

Or is it celebration of the fact that now they are getting rid of a headache?

Any way you are running away from my earlier asked questions? I write them again for your ease fo reference

Let me ask you a basis question because it affects above  - when some guests come to your home do you start thinking that why you will have to bear all expenses in their agaat swagat?

If above is beyond  you let me ask you some more direct  question

Does the practices of   girl's  leaving all  of  parent  wealth for his bhaiya  at her father house and not bother  you? Do you feel distured about it?

1 Like

(Guest)

Avinash I am Online

i dont want to answer ur questions as i dont like endless arguments and retyping...

dont compare serving guests with spending lakhs on a marriage

wotever u asked me, if u reread posts of this thread thoroughly+ the attachment that i loaded few days bak,ie,The reasons why the girls' side gives dowry & lavish wedding),u will get answers to the questions u have asked. dont keep arguing only becoz it’s a good source of time pass for you…..

bye..

(Guest)

Social customs are choice of individual - FOLLOW OR NOT.

People like to run in self organised race SO LET THEM RUN - NOT TO BE BOTHERED FOR THEM.

The CWG is inspired from the society;

Uski saari meri saari se jyada safed kyon ?

Most of the people are in competition either with their neighbours or with the relatives.  And it is chosen by self none other has pressurised to anyone.

For this race people takes loan and subsequently become corrupt and gets back its results/fruits.

Hope are youngsters, daughters should insist that they will not marry in this manner.

Choose simple family for marriage of our children and let the boys unmarried who insist to do so.

Live life at your wish and do not come under outside pressure.  VERY SIMPLE. 

2 Like

(Guest)

Let me tell you know., -- you were running away from it because you don't have answers and your argument have been defeated and left bare by these counter quesitons..

If you are afraid of people asking questions --- please don't put forward your arguments. They will always have to stand  the examination of correctness, fairness, gender equality and soundeness of reason.

If you don't have courage to enter into debate, better  don't pollute forum like LCI with your whims and fancy. They say it 'If you don't like the rule of the game, don't play it'.

And to sum up - This thread shows that your posts  are fanatic, foolhardy, stubbron, despicable and militant .

If you are trying to vent your frustration comming from your failed  life, stop wasting time of others in the forum by posting your despicable postings  --- Please understand this is not a mental conseliling centre.

1 Like

(Guest)

Why get married in the first place? Marriage is a useless instrument .Men are mere semen donors. Copy Neena Gupta and other such intelligent women.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Avinash ji, please allow me to say something with due respect to you sir.

We should encourage people to come out and speak and it will encourage discussion on every issue in mind of people.  A discussion is a good way to organise unity.

Unite to defeat corrupt governance and corrupt administration.  What we will get in defeating our own members, in defeating our own family members, in defeating our own friends ?  What we will get in fighting with our own members, in fighting with our own family members, in fighting with our own friends ??

Your welcome to fight with corrupt governance and corrupt administration please come together to defeat them.

Best regards.

2 Like

(Guest)

Lets not divert,

Lets this thread be foccussed  on the topic.

Mr Ram, the topic you have raised has merit and lets build a seperate thred and  build ideas acceptance there.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     11 September 2010

In arranged marriages, it is the parents who dictate the terms and condition. This is true and cannot be denied.

Though the news is old but the mindset is still prevailing and only one out of ten thousand or thousand such cases gets coverage/reported.

Pune Marriage breaks over mango pulp dowry

A wedding ceremony in Pune went awry last week, when the bridal party failed to meet a last minute demand by the groom’s side. Not it wasn’t money. It wasn’t a television set or a refrigerator or a washing machine either. The groom’s party, in the midst of what seemed like a smooth sailing party, suddenly demanded that mango pulp be served as a delicacy.

The bride’s parents, unable to meet this last minute mango pulp dowry, tried to talk the groom’s party out of it, pleading with them that it was too late to arrange for mango pulp for hundreds of guests. But the mango pulp, normally a sweet delicacy, became a bitter issue that flared tempers on the groom’s side. Within minutes of realizing that they weren’t getting their mango pulp, the groom’s party walked out of the marriage.

The ex-groom and his family then went home and ate a lot of mango pulp. They ate as much mango pulp as they could. In fact, they ate so much mango pulp that they couldn’t eat it any more. At one point in the evening, even the very thought of mango pulp triggered a puking feeling. That night, as he lay on his bed in his parent’s home, the memories of the mango pulp brought a smile to the ex-groom’s face. “Mommy, can I have some more mango pulp tomorrow? Please mommy, pretty please”, he begged. “Yes, yes, my sweet son, as long as I’m alive, you will never be denied mango pulp..”, she muttered with motherly affection as she kissed him goodnight.

Source: indiatime

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     11 September 2010

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre - DRF
"
Dear Avinash ji, please allow me to say something with due respect to you sir.

We should encourage people to come out and speak and it will encourage discussion on every issue in mind of people.  A discussion is a good way to organise unity.

Unite to defeat corrupt governance and corrupt administration.  What we will get in defeating our own members, in defeating our own family members, in defeating our own friends ?  What we will get in fighting with our own members, in fighting with our own family members, in fighting with our own friends ??

Your welcome to fight with corrupt governance and corrupt administration please come together to defeat them.

Best regards.

"

I thank and respect this Instinct, which has landed up me here in family section.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     11 September 2010

Originally posted by :Anil online
"
Why get married in the first place? Marriage is a useless instrument .Men are mere semen donors. Copy Neena Gupta and other such intelligent women.
"

We are a free country. Every individual if free to make his/her own choices.

1) Nobody is compelling anybody to marry or not marry.

2) It is for people who make a choice to go in for marriage to decide whether it is useless or not.

3) If some men consider themselves to be mere semen donors, who can help them?

4) If someone wants to copy Neena Gupta or anybody else he/she is well within his/her rights to do so. Problem arises when some people want to control and dictate the lives of other people.

5) A 3rd person has no right to decide and force sweeping judgements whether "some women" are intelligent or not.

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register