Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Attention members

Page no : 3

sonika (student)     12 September 2010

I do say this social forum should be used for healthy discussions only.

i appreciate this message by the forum to maintain the respect of all the fellow members.

(Guest)

discuss lawpoint only , nothing personal about it

3 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 September 2010

i support ms avnish kaur.

1 Like

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     12 September 2010

Every Discussions should be life professional not personal.
1 Like

(Guest)

Respected friends !!

Be United to defeat corrupt governance and corrupt administration.  

What we will get in defeating our own members, in defeating our own family members, in defeating our own friends ?  

What we will get in fighting with our own members, in fighting with our own family members, in fighting with our own friends?

Give equal respect to each other and come together so

we make

a national society

of

democratic union of india

there will be no place for

any differences based on

religion, caste, region, languange, class, colour, gender etc.

and

all will have equal opportunity to live

with equal respect as a respected citizens

and

it will become a real democratic nation

by rule of people - rule by people –

rule for the people

1 Like

mahendrakumar (marketing)     12 September 2010

It would be nice,if all use normal fonts and small letters instead of capitals and big and colourful letters.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Mahendrakumar, very nice way you have advised and so I will follow it Sir.

Thanks and please keep your valuable advise.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Mahendrakumar, very nice way you have advised and so I will follow it Sir.

Thanks and please keep continue extending your valuable advise, I welcome.

Best regards.

1 Like

mahendrakumar (marketing)     13 September 2010

Thank you sir  . My post was a general appeal to all whoever posting.

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     13 September 2010

100% right Admin.

We should obay the rules without fail.

Bharat Bhushan (advocate)     13 September 2010

I personnaly appricate the endevour of LCI team and I firmly belive that this interaction plateform gives lot of help to genrral mass with decency and philanthropic value. So I urge all the deghified members to maintain th e sanctity of this valuable legal interaction plateform.

niranjan (civil practice)     13 September 2010

I agree. I am really happy tobe member of this club as it is unique and open,and very helpful to many people,and when we have so many members,it is advisable tobe prudent in expressing our opinion. I hoped that learned members (may be a few) could have observed the decorum of  this club and no opportunity should have been given for the advice.

Deepak Kumar Vasudevan ((Confidential))     15 September 2010

Very much true. I would in fact suggest if derogary remarks could be drawn to the court under defamation?

1 Like

Deepak Kumar Vasudevan ((Confidential))     15 September 2010

Dear Arun,

I agree with your views. We ought to learn to ignore such creatures. I have been victim of such base language too sometime back. As long as cyberlaws and cybercops are in deep slumber in India nothing can be done.

Our cyberlaws are based on 2000 but we are in 2010.

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     16 September 2010

Requesting admin to please provide me examples when I have tried to flood the website, so that I as well as others may not do such acts? It is extremely unfortunate that without even informing or prior warning, I am getting the below mentioned message. Because after I posted at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Plesae-pass-laws-to-punish-women-who-snatch-husbands--24339.asp and got another idea which I wanted to add, I got the message below:

"FORUM FLOOD CONTROL
You are here because you have exceeded the limit to number of replies allowed per Hour.
In order to stop forum message flooding we have taken this measure
YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR AN HOUR BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER POST
any issue regarding this can be mailed to flooding@lawyersclubindia.com
Click here to go back to original message"

I agree that I have thanked many people, is it that the concern? If that is the case please let me know rather than resorting to all this. Atleast make clear as to exactly what is causing the concern.

If flooding of website is a concern than these are the examples of flooding:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Sale-Certificate-under-SARAFAESI-Act-24356.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Sale-Certificate-under-SARAFAESI-Act-24355.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Sale-Certificate-under-SARAFAESI-Act-24354.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register