Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Should criminals be punished?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

"look at our criminal justice systems from Criminology point of view as taught in our Law Schools? Every good things about prison systems are there in black in white but where is it prevailing."

So what is our experience? Who are the experts? WHich category of criminals will respond to such measures? Let us talk in prospective terms.

2.To repeat to insist on world wide contemporary position in the matter may I ask you again whether you have come across:

1.the site 'crimetimes.org' and

2.International Journal of Comparative Criminology and offender therapy?

If you have not come across these references then please update yourselves.

Sameer Sharma (Advocate)     08 September 2010

THANKS DAKSH, Actually the topic which Ash has presented was discussed in Moot Court of my college, I m in favour of Criminal rehabilitation, as I always says in court and in normal life also that, "koi janbuchkar Mujrim nahi banta, waqt aur haalat osae jurm karne par majboor karte hai",  other fact is that some are habitual offenders that is they have habbit of stealing money or to do other offences, they cannot be refined by giving punishment of either imprisonment or fine, they can only be punish to work so that there mind remain busy, it is always believe that busy mind never got evil thoughts.

Takecare all of u

Regards.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     08 September 2010

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre - DRF

"

Also remember the work by Kiran Bedi and its results. "

Mr. Ram Samudre,

Nowadays,  retired IGP Kiran Bedi,  is selling  "ARIEL"  soap powder via Television advertisements.

Imagine the rest of it.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 September 2010

Dear Sameer, its good to know about your moot court on criminal rehabilation, yes, I do appreciate that theory: but where is the rehabilation rather it is criminal rehabilation vs police false encounter, false escapades resulting in killing of the criminals, sucide inside the jails etc etc.Yes, what you have posted is very true but the problems is the hunan factors.

(Guest)

Dear Hemant ji, 

Please also remember the circumstances in which Kiran Bedi was working while in service and conspiracy by a syndicate of some IPS & politicians against her due to which she opted it is better to leave the job. 

She is now working in social service field and it can not be managed without money from fair sources.  I can understand that she did not earn money by corruption and so she has to generate money from own efforts.

As regards my balanced comment on posting by Aishwarya, I have to say you that she has some good spirit and so she should not be discouraged by showing reality in hard words.  Otherwise she will also go in flassh back like one youngester Ms. Catie Cool.  She was also having some innocent but very dynamic issues and approach and even I have given her a call of encourage but no more posting has been seen from her.

So let us give space for Aishwarya.

1 Like

(Guest)

"As regards my balanced comment on posting by Aishwarya, I have to say you that she has some good spirit and so she should not be discouraged by showing reality in hard words.  Otherwise she will also go in flassh back like one youngester Ms. Catie Cool.  She was also having some innocent but very dynamic issues and approach and even I have given her a call of encourage but no more posting has been seen from her.

So let us give space for Aishwarya."

Modal Indian male model.Right?

(Guest)

I didn't get you sir, please let me understand...

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 September 2010

Samudreji, good posting/reply by u. I agree with u.

(Guest)

Modal Indian male model..

wot does it mean???

(Guest)

None is a born criminal,if we have plenty of things to fulfill the needs of our population,crimes may decrease.

Either people do crime due to some drastic needs or due to wrong philosophy.

Needs can be fulfilled of all and sundry,science is capable enough to do that,only political and social management is to be more scientific.

Life philosophies of average people is very much polluted,even after having ample of every thing, they go  on hoarding and cheating and troubling others,that too can be mended, Osho has thrown light on all such issues,he can wash the brains if we go near to him.Even the issue raised by U, has  been raised by him in detail.

As all these issues are yet to be mended,hence for each and every crime society is responsible,hence second option suggested by you is more appropriate.

Bravo that U raised a valid issue.

(Guest)

@ Ram Samudre - DRFI am Online,ashutosh & tusharcosmic

thanks for presenting ur beautiful views ....and for appreciating my efforts as well.........

hv a gud day!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register