Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

My husband left me for no reason and returned after 3 months asking for seperation

3 months ago my husband seperated from me and stopped contacting me and was even replying to my calls or texts.
There was a verbal fight between us because he has put entire financial burden on me though he was earning twice greater than me.

there was a fight because he was spending on his luxuries and i had to take the burden of house rent and other stuff and he didn't care enough to answer when asked for and he created a huge issue out of it saying I never liked him and that's the reason why I ask him to control his finances.

From that day he discussed with his parents and stopped talking to me and even when I went to their home.. they pushed me out of the house and later called my parents and asked them not to bring me to their home.

now after 3 months he sent me a formal Gmail quoting that I was the reason for his mental stress and agony and further he doesn't want to communicate with me.
what do I do in this context?

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     09 June 2022

I think you are wasting your life like that, it is better to mutually end this relationship and file for mutaul divorce. Just t is time for you to think abouyt future. Get divorce and move on. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 June 2022

Facts posted suggest your husband is person who is averse to taking or sharing responsibilities of a married life. Try counselling to mend hsi ways. if not posssible, divorce by mutual consent could be beneficial to your future life.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     09 June 2022

Yes.  I agree with the expert advice of Mr.P.Venu sir.

Rachna Verma   16 June 2022

For more legal help and assistance, contact Siddhartha Shah and associates. They provide legal advice in divorce, family, domestic violence, child custody, etc. They resolved my problem quickly. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register