Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My two bank accounts has been freeze by cyber crime for p2p crypto transaction

Page no : 3

AKA RAIPUR   06 July 2023

Hie all, my 6 bank accounts has been freeze by cyber crime , I have also done p2p on Binance, can you please help me how to get off to it. my all savings are stucked there.. need a help please guide me with outmost priority

Gourab Roy   06 July 2023

Hey!! I unfreezed my account from  BIHAR CYBER CELL without even going to court. And hopefully you know about bihar police's character 😀. So if you want guide not only guide from A-Z solution do whatsApp me on 8116292423 (type regarding account) I'll definitely help you. But it would be definitely paid (5000) have to paid so i can help you in this matter and your account will get unfreezed .... And you don't move to court or don't have to face any police officer face to face.. 🤟 if you need proof about my case do whatsApp I'll share from complaint copy to Unfreezing mail from bank 

Rishabh Gupta   07 July 2023

Hi aka raipur, drop mails regularly to senior department for your issue and provide everything related to the proofs. Try to connect with senior on phone. They will definitely help you to unfreeze your account and only lien will be there for the unauthorised amount.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2023

mee cyber cell.                         

Temp   06 November 2023

Did they freeze your all account whether you do any transactions with your account or not ..? 

Rohit Kumawat   06 November 2023

It's depends on the decision of investigating officer

Lion King   05 January 2024

Contanct me here if your account was still frozen i can help you , I have allready unfreeze many accounts 6000795539 Whatsapp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register