Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Missing person

Page no : 2

Jyothi   22 November 2021

Thank you for your reply sir. My father-in-law not accepting me and my child. So the department put 498A case on them

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2021

right path                                   

Jyothi   23 November 2021

But I don't know about that case...chaalaa bayam ga vundhi ee case valla Inka problems ekkuva avutayemo Ani... But police department annaru... Vallani law prakaram lock chesthene mi husband gurinchi bayata pedataaru..  lekapothe ilaane aadistaru Ani chepparu... So I agreed . Police station lo 498a FIR file ayyaka asalu process entho cheppandhi please

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 November 2021

The police can take their own time to investigate the case and no one can presume the outcome, as everything had a price and anyone can be purchased.  There may be elders, friends, and relatives in your circle, try to seek their help by bringing pressure on the police.  When certain guidance was given, you do not even make a simple effort that costs nothing.    You live very near to State Capital, CM Secretariat and near to District HQ of police.  There are very renowned Womens' voluntary organizations in Vijayawada and in Machilipatnam.

There is no need of seeking guidance again and again on the police investigations.  Contact District Legal Services Authority at Machilipatnam as they offer free legal advice.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2021

It appears that the issue is getting confused by the postings of the querist!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register