LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARYAVART VIDYA Mandir   13 October 2021

salary dispute

a privet degree college , realest me without giving me my due salary,.
where can I complain?

Learning

1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   13 October 2021

According to your situation, if in case you're holding an official call letter/joining letter from the college you may first proceed to lodge a complaint against the same in a local police station where the college is situated.

In case the issue is not resolved even after that, then you may engage with a good lawyer who has expertise in civil matters and and shall proceed to file a criminal suit under section 420 of IPC against the college in a labour court for not functioning as per the promises made by them in joining/call letter.

Basically, the section 420 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 deals with "Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property".
It states that — "Whoever cheats and thereby dishonestly induces the person de­ceived to deliver any property to any person, or to make, alter or destroy the whole or any part of a valuable security, or anything which is signed or sealed, and which is capable of being converted into a valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine".

Regards,
Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register