Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms R Rajalakshmi   25 September 2021

without informing or verifying the signature can the bank release mortgaged original documents to one of the legal heir providing forged notorized documents

without informing or verifying the signature of the co applicant, can the bank release mortgaged original documents to one of the legal heir providing forged notorized documents. how to proceed the issue further as a notory as produced indemnity with forgery signed documents been submited

Learning

3 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 September 2021

May the Bank has acted in good faith and as per their rules. Legal recourse lies to serve legal notice to the Bank, the person who forged signature and the Notary Officer. But first collect evidence that the Bank has actually released the mortgaged original papers after any alleged forged signature has been submitted to them!

Ms R Rajalakshmi   25 September 2021

Yes, the bank has released the documents and said that I should settle the issue with the other members. The bank said that they had done legally with notarized documents being submitted by them. I assure my signature proof is not verified by the bank.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 September 2021

If you have cogent evidence that bank has released mortgaged original property documents to one of legal heir of deceased co applicant on basis of forged notary documents then you may file complaint against bank for their negligent act and deficiency in services before District Consumer Forum or to Banking Om Birdman.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register