LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahendra   21 September 2021

Goods used for comercial purpose

if I purchased a paddy Harvester for commercial purposes, but the Harvester fails to operate within the warranty period can my case be maintainable in the consumer forum?

Or

Can I turn to the Consumer Forum if any issues arise during the warranty period on any item purchased for commercial purposes and those who bring such issues to the attention of the dealer do not respond to it within the warranty period?

Learning

2 Replies

SUSHREE SAHU   25 September 2021

Hello Sir. The following are the measures that the consumer can take if the product stops working or does not work according to the warranty: You should first read the warranty instructions and conditions. Frequently, the product ceases to function due to a violation of the product's terms and conditions of usage. As a result, it is preferable to determine whether the problem arose as a result of the consumer's own carelessness. If the goods is still under warranty and you have not been negligent, you can try contacting the seller. If the vendor agrees to replace or repair the product, this is the simplest option to resolve the issue. Another option is to file a complaint under the Consumer Protection Act of 2019. Consumers can initiate a claim under COPRA, 2019 if the seller fails to repair or replace a defective goods within the guarantee period. The Consumer Protection Act was created with the primary goal of resolving consumer complaints and giving relief when consumers are exploited by sellers. Hope this helps sir. Thank You. Regards, Sushree Sipra

Mahendra   27 September 2021

Thank you very much sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register