RTI WHERE SEND REMINDER PVVNL OR UPERC

FOUNDER-PRESIDENT DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FORUM (DRF) - The Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional awareness for trial of public service. (Ph.9322246333) drf.india@gmail.com

Please quote the section of act whereit is provided 90 days period..

You can send every where wherever you wish including Obama since no restriction to send it...

And here my capacity ended.. pl see if someone else reply your posting..

Sorry and thanks...

pursuing company secretary course

ALL THE EXPERTS,

I , RAMESH KUMAR VERMA , BELONG FROM UTTARPARDESH, IN  15 APRIL , 2010, I FILED A RTI APPLICATION , IN UPERC(UTTARPARDESH ELECTRIC REGULATORY COMMISSION) , UPERC, PROVIDE ME RTI INFORM ONLY POINT NO.I, AND REMAINING 5 POINT , UPERC, TRANSFER MY APPLICATION AS PER SECTION 6(3) OF RTI ACT, 2005,  ANOTHER DEPARTMENT (PVVNL) PASCHIMANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM LTD.MEERUT, UTTARPARDESH)

WHEN THE DEPARTMENT PVVNL,MEERUT COULD NOT PROVIDE ME INFORMATION , AWS PER SPECIFIED TIME LIMIT 35 DAYS , I APPEAL IN UPERC FOR THIS AFTER IT , UPERC INFORM ME THAT "YOU SHOULD ASK TO PIO, PVVNL, MEERUT FOR SUPPLY OF  THE ABOVE SAID INFORMATION .

AS PER PROVISION LAID DOWN IN RTI ACT, 2005 SECTION 19 (1) , BUT THE UPERC, SECRETARY EMIL AND ON TELEPHONEIC TALK ME THAT YOU MUST REQUEST FROM PVVNL AGAIN.

I REQUEST TO PVVNL BUT THERE WERE NO ACTION TAKEN .

NOW, I WANTED TO SECOND APPEAL PLEASE TELL ME WHERE SHOULD I POST IT PVVNL OR UPERC? I I AM IN CHAOS PLEASE TELL , UPERC OT PVVNL? &

REGARDS 

pursuing company secretary course

now the matter is solved

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu