LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

If made PM of India--What will you do ?

What you wanna do if you get chance of becoming PM of India ?

Do you think that you can make India better,very very better in coming 5 years ?

Do you think that you have some ideas better than present rulers ?

Please contribute.

Learning

19 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 July 2010

The present situation of india is so worst because of the present politicians.   It cannot be changed.  What Chruchil had said " Scoundrals will rule india"  is true.

(Guest)

I know that I will not become the PM but I know that one day the PM will work under my insructions...

and than the change will be done in 15 days (not the 16th) as I have only agenda to include the ignorance of public service, mishandling of public matters and delay in disposing public matters will be treated as Rashtradroh under IPC for which the punishment of imprisonment and property cease will be constituted. 

I have completely worked out this matter and ready.

Dadi Uma Mahesh (NA)     25 July 2010

If i am made Prime minister, I would implement Compulsory Dress Code of Black & Black for all the Politicians with a warning symbol on their back saying " BEWARE" , Since most of their activities are in Black and Back Door, thus it would help general public to be beware of these Idiots.

(Guest)

Amen!

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     25 July 2010

I will clean the Country with blood like dropping of Atom Bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     25 July 2010

Yes, Tushar, A person can do alot even in one year forget about 5 yrs. India is a very soft state, it does not pose any resistance rather if u are tough u will get all types of help also.

Only one man T N Sheshan has changed the Election Commission working and it's Image.

One kiran Bedi is capable of doing wonder. People of this country are like water, only they need slope.

I too is capable of doing wonder, but I will not disclose.

It is very unfortunate that the people sitting at the helm of affair do not deserve to be there, they are there either by luck or by default. And People who deserve to be there are outside, and their talent is going in vain.

It is a very sorry state of affair, that we r not able to utilize our Manpower as well as resources for the benefit of this country.

As per me, One must get opportunity to prove their ability.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 July 2010

I have heard many good personal sermons on non violence from state Leaders to central leaders including Prof.Roy Barman, but those are applicablle only in Heaven and not on earth. And Dear Jayaswal, it is not the election problems but real life problems as Elections or no Elections as long as such Evils continues in this Country no systems of Governance can save this Country. The problems is Human and not the syastems and to save the systems the only way out is blood shed that is to eliminate the Evils otherwise all good theories will just be in vain.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 July 2010

tushar, what will you do?

(Guest)

wow arupji aap bhi na kabhi kabhi bouncer pe sixer maae dete ho ..... zzzzzzoooooooommmmmmm.........

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 July 2010

SORRY

MR TUSHAR,

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     26 July 2010

Assumi Sir,

Just make either of Two person the CM of Bihar, more than 50% of criminal either will go out of state or will change their profession, this I am telling with certainity, Once unsocial elements of my area, only heard that it is Mr. X , who will be the next DIG,of this range all collected huge money  and ensured his postings to somewhere else. Still people has a fear of Police. If Police willed no crime except terrorist activity will happen.

(Guest)

arupji.. im jusct reached inside the "D" and just about 3 months away to hit a good shot and the ball will be inside the goal...............

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 July 2010

RAM JI,

WELCOME

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     27 July 2010

What is the price of India?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register