LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Md Shariq   05 July 2021

To join a higher post

can I join the primary teacher after taking extraordinary leave from my present govt job of group D post in a college because my service period is only one year nine months and I am not able to get lien leave from my present govt job

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 July 2021

Ask a friend or relative to file RTI Application as follows, if your efforts in getting clarification from your college authorities fail.  There is confusion and lack of clarity in your qery.

One year nine months service is not a great service in Group D post in a college, and if you can take up the job of primary teacher, where there is scope for regularization, you can prefer that.

There is a prescribed service rule for getting lien leave and get clarification for availing such type of leave.

RTI to College education: (University or Director of Higher Education)

Information to be solicited:

1.Please provide the copy of laid down rules and regulations/orders/circular/notification that states the eligibility of getting lien leave by Group D employee to join as a primary teacher, during working in a college for 1year 9 months.

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     06 July 2021

No, you are not suppose to do during the conitnuing of goverment service in existing post, unless you relinquish it completely without any hinderances.

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 July 2021

You have posted many  a query on this issue. Please make a consolidated posting, bringing out the real issue.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 July 2021

Repeated query shall not change opinion and advise of experts.

If you are not satisfied with the obligation, which is FREE OF COST, it is better to consult a local prudent lawyer for analyses of facts and professional advise.

Time and again repetition of same story is not appreciated being absurd and ridiculous.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register