LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fortunext Ventures   18 June 2021

death due to govt contractor nagar palika engineer

my cousin age 11years died in July 2019 due to nigligency of nagar parishad contractor and engineer , in seavrege work he is riding his bycycle and tractor of contractor containing sand for cement for underground nali middle wheel directly goes from his body around 3 pm due to which he was uunconsi us and at 7 pm he breath last,, my uncle is is trauma , he want faaasi for driver of tractor and everyone involved in this he is milk seller don't know much about law , police register fir but not even mention name of malnisaran (naali yojna ) we have proof like paper cutting spot pics etc,,not even mentioned the number plate of tractor(police File FIR agest unko) which was there even after making of charge sheet
police save government officials and politician
the politician i.e. nagar adhyaksha promise for 10 lac compensation but he is still making us fool round and round what will the remedy for it?maybe it's too late now but still we have hope baccha to waapis nahi aa sakta saja to mile, chacha milk seller hai don't afford big lawyer , concerned with lawyer here they said writ in high court

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 June 2021

"the politician i.e. nagar adhyaksha promise for 10 lac compensation". Is there any order or notification issued to this effect?

If not,  your uncle can seek compensation under the civil laws. it is better that the remedy is sought local civil court.

Fortunext Ventures   20 June 2021

thank you sir

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 June 2021

Mr./ Ms Fortunext Ventures,

Post the facts in simple manner to understand, analyse and oblige, it is vague and confusing

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 June 2021

If it is an accident then the victim's relatives can approach an advocate practicing the motor accident claims cases alone.

He would extract all the details including the FIR and file a MACT case to obtain compensation through insurance company if not from the owner of the tractor.

You may approach an advocate in the local..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register