Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

W (..........)     08 June 2021

Pil registration in the supreme court of india.

How long can the registration of a PIL take at the Supreme Court of India? Is there a time limit for checking defects? Is there a law in this regard? (Supreme Court rules of 2013 do not say anything about this). The court sections that checks defects has been checking documents for almost a year and does not give an answer, when will it end? The PIL received a Diary number, but there is still no permanent number - that is, the registration of the PIL has not been completed - although my PIL was filed a year ago. How can I obtain registration of the PIL?

Learning

2 Replies

Ananya Gosain   01 September 2021

If a case is related to the lives of many people or is related to human rights violations etc., the court completes the hearing in a very short time and settles the case. But in general, due to the accumulation of excessive public interest petitions in courts, it takes years to hear and settle cases. There is no fixed time for deciding a PIL. It totally depends on the Court. If the matter is urgent, you may file an urgency application, asking the Court to take up the matter for hearing due to the urgency involved. Regards

W (..........)     02 September 2021

I asked about registration of a PIL, not about the hearing - The hearing cannot begin without the final registration of the case under the permanent number, right? Please see my explanation of problem with registration of my PIL here https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/pil-registration-in-the-supreme-court-of-india--733126.asp About the real urgency and importance of my PIL for the whole world please read my article in section on this website - About me: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=777054 WHO is part of the UN. Can the UN work and exist without the USSR? No! USSR 30 years could not break through to its place at the UN - this is 30 years of illegitimate work of the UN! (article author Vestemira/Svetlana Ferris) Is there continuity or succession and identity - for purposes of international law - between the former Soviet Union and the Russian Federation? ANSWERS and GROUNDS by law see in my article here: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=777054 or in attached file below. NOTE: PIL on USSR CASE is a lawsuit in the form of a PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION (PIL) on the USSR case, which I filed in the Supreme Court of India on 07.07.2020 regarding the unlawful collapse of the Soviet Union and the illegality of any activity of organized crime group "Russian Federation / Russia", and the CIS, and the so-called "former republics" of the USSR, and the UN and its bodies (including WHO) – within the framework of the PIL under the case number: Diary No. 14060 of 2020.

Attached File : 777054 20210902224028 no un without ussr grounds engl fff w marker.pdf downloaded: 46 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register