Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     09 May 2021

Right to freedom of moment

There is a big flaw and Indian diaspora suffered because of the below:

According to Article 19(d&e)- 

Freedom to move freely throughout the territory of India though reasonable restrictions can be imposed on this right in the interest of the general public, for example, restrictions may be imposed on movement and travelling, so as to control epidemics.

While human rights law is little fairer-

The right to freedom of movement includes the right to move freely within a country for those who are lawfully within the country, the right to leave any country and the right to enter a country of which you are a citizen. The right may be restricted in certain circumstances.

Why doesn’t this law has amendments? It should include right to leave the country!! 

Whom to complain about this?

Learning

3 Replies

Gaurav Veer   09 July 2021

The freedom to leave a country pertains to both short-term, long-term and permanent departures. It cannot be made dependent on establishing a purpose or reason for leaving. Citizens have a right to obtain passports or other travel documents from their country of citizenship. The right to leave, and to possess a passport, may be restricted, most notably if the person's presence is required due to their having been charged with a criminal offence. 

In my opinion the fact that right to leave the country in not written in the Indian constitution does not affect any person who wants to leave the country unless any criminal charges are there on that person, then this freedom is restricted.

You can file litigation in the Court.

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     23 October 2021

People and Indian legislation’s don’t understand that they are prigs abroad. They harassed ndians many a times asking them to leave the country because there is a flaw in sentence, the politicians are having ample s*x with white women in India, the corporate founders are having s*x with them, the police and cbi are also having s*x with them and they are satisfied to be lax rather than reducing the criminal intent of theirs on indians. These people never did anything apart from managing interest rates, fdi and employment. Rest are all minor issues to them. To every authority, indians are beggars. They don’t even eat beef to have energy to answer a query politely. Top level are often old, ignorant. Foreign visa officer asked me, why did you come to my country? What should I say? Freedom to immigrate to other countries must be declared above. It makes a lot of sense doesn’t it?

yasaswi gomes (.)     02 March 2022

I was under the misconception that India is stopping immigration. It doesnt appear to be so. That is because, Indian Immigration Ministry published that any citizen can leave the country if the host country gives permission. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register