Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nibha Kumari   07 May 2021

Effect of ipc section

What happen if you are charged with
Sec 147 ,Sec 294, Sec 506 of ipc how serious these charges are?

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 May 2021

Prosecuted and punished on being held guilty, 

What are the facts of case vis-a-vis this post, if it is NOT an academic topic for time pass debate? 

Nibha Kumari   08 May 2021

I was charged with these sec so i want to know what happens in these type of cases does court charge fine ?

Fact
A girl from dehradun defame me and my mother and my friend and provoked me to come to her house by verbally abusing me when i reached the street near to her house with my mother and friend to solve the issue she came with 5 person her masi ,her mother and her two renter son and mother and she started abusing me and mother than her masi garbed my hand and she started hitting me with her legs and hand brutally and snatched my gold chain and ran away to hide in her house  so i filed a case against her and i have all medical report of hurt and photos and she in counter  filled a case against me that i ,my mother and my friend verbally abused her and came to her house with other boys to harm her and she have life threat to me 
i want ask does this case will cause any harm to my carrer as i want to become a judge

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     08 May 2021

You posted this question on 1st May 2021 and received attention and clarification. If need be you may post your request for further clarifications there.

Nibha Kumari   08 May 2021

sir i feel like court might charge fine on me does it will have adeverse effect on my career ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 May 2021

Section 506 in The Indian Penal Code. 506. Punishment for criminal intimidation. —Whoever commits, the offence of criminal intimidation shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both; If threat be to cause death or grievous hurt, etc.

The Indian Penal Code. 147. Punishment for rioting. —Whoever is guilty of rioting, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

Section 294 in The Indian Penal Code. (b) sings, recites or utters any obscene song, ballad or words, in or near any public place, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to three months, or with fine, or with both.]

The court may at its discretion may impose fine amount alone in all the above offences and let you out, however since this is a criminal complaint filed by the police it will reflect in the police records. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 May 2021

First of all, post simple facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register