LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nibha Kumari   01 May 2021

Effect of criminal case on career

I'm law student and want to become judge but there is counter case filed against me under ipc sec. It will cause any effect on my career ?

Learning

9 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     01 May 2021

What case?  first you state the facts  if any criminal case against you then obsoletely it will hurdle for your destination

It is of using foul language against a private person in provocation

Trivendra Kumar Sharma (Practicing Lawyer)     01 May 2021

please specify sections

Fact
A girl from dehradun defame me and my mother and my friend and provoked me to come to her house by verbally abusing me when i reached the street near to her house with my mother and friend to solve the issue she came with 5 person her masi ,her mother and her two renter son and mother and she started abusing me and mother than her masi garbed my hand and she started hitting me with her legs and hand brutally and snatched my gold chain and ran away to hide in her house so i filed a case against her and i have all medical report of hurt and photos and she in counter filled a case against me that i ,my mother and my friend verbally abused her and came to her house with other boys to harm her and she have life threat to me but she don't have any kind of evidence against me
i don't know the charges against me

om prakash Prajapati   01 May 2021

it will solve in 2 or 3 hearing so be relax.
It's not criminal matter .Current chief justice is also suffer from a charge of murder but he
1 Like

Thank you so much sir for clearing the doubt i have also send letter to SP as police officer was being biased and putting pressure on me to take back the case as it can destroy my career and me and my mother is really worried about my career

kamalakar sawant (director)     01 May 2021

let the girl also take back the case stating it was by mistake and misunderstanding .

She won't sir she is girl with no character and full of ego everyone know about her family his brother is drug addict and she is also in drugs and adultery instead she want me to apologize which i will never i jus want to know where this case will lead to as i know charges are not of very sever nature she won't be affected if she get convicted as she have no future or interest in career but i do i'm law student in two years i will complete my law degree i don't want this issue to affect my career in any way i'm worried about my career but she chilling and partying with her friends

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 May 2021

First of all, post simple facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register