Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Release deed.

Page no : 2

Ram Yadav   08 August 2023

Hello Sir ,

I am Shiva, we have property which is in my mother name and for her 2 sons. 
We have opted a home loan with a co-applicant as Elder Son.

In Family we have decided and came to conclusion that all the rights of propert from my mother and brother to be  released to Elder brother .

With the help of some intermediate person we did the same after that we came to know in EC will refelect the name of elder son .So as we are not 
aware the process of this EC etc . 

Now others are telling its illegal transcations so please suggest me how to proceeed further . 
Property is under Bank loan but when we  fetch EC  elder  son is reflecting insted of bank name . 

Please suggest how to proceed further.. 

Ramanna   08 August 2023

Hello Sir ,

I am Sriramanna, we have property which is in my mother name and for her 2 sons. 
We have opted a home loan with a co-applicant as Elder Son and applicant as Mother.

In Family we have decided and came to conclusion that all the rights of property  from my mother and Younger brother to be  released to Elder Son  .

With the help of some intermediate person we did the same after that we came to know in EC it will refelect the name of elder son .So as we are not 
aware of the process of this EC etc . 

Now others are telling its illegal transcations so please suggest me how to proceeed further . 
Property is under Bank loan but when we  fetch EC  elder  son name is reflecting insted of bank name . 

Please suggest how to proceed further.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register