LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Batman Singh (Na)     14 April 2021

Gift deed of portion on first floor independent house read

I inherited whole independent house through my mother's registered will. Later I gift deeded certain rooms on first floor to a relative.

They are causing following issues.                            1.They are not allowing construction on 2nd floor even though in will it was clearly mentioned I will have construction right on 2nd floor and above as per FSI and in gift deed I only gave first floor.

2. They sit in ground floor and chat with their friends saying its common area between entrance and staircase. According to me common area should only mean way of passage as I inherited whole house and in gift deed I only mentioned first floor portion, so they should not be using space on ground floor for their purpose whatsoever.

3.Are we liable to provide them parking space inside house by law considering only part of first floor is given? They park their vehicles anywhere they like on ground floor near to our bedroom which causes our privacy breach. We had given them alternate location which they are not complying with.

What legal steps I can take.

Learning

1 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     14 April 2021

You can seek advise from the local advocate and follow accordingly 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register