LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Darshan   13 April 2021

Dcouments to prepare by seller of na plot of land

I hold a property NA Plot of Land.  A Buyer is willing to buy NA Plot of Land, Located on the outskirts of Rajkot.                           Village – Paddhari, Zilla – Rajkot, State – Gujarat.

Up-to-date NA Tax Paid (Revenue Tax Paid) + Up to date Gram Panchayat Taxes Paid.

This NA Plot jointly owned & is in name of my Mother (she is alive) + My Father (Deceased).

1. Being a Seller, What kind of papers I need to prepare through a recognized Adocate / Lawyer?

2. How to get the seller to remain committed and how to receive the complete payment from the buyer?

3. If anyone can suggest me a Recognized Advocate / Lawyer in Rajkot?

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     13 April 2021

Hello,

The plot is in the joint name of mother and father who is expired. So you have to get a legal heirship certificate from the court to get the legal heirship certificate. You can register an agreement to sale of the plot. Mention all the details of payment in the said agreement and the balance amount to recover from the purchaser. 

1 Like

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     13 April 2021

the query seems repeated                                                                                         

Darshan   13 April 2021

Shirishji,

Thank you for your reply.

I have a legal heirship certificate. (Letters of Administration from HC.)

However, What kind of complete set of Papers I need to prepare & how much time should be given to the buyer to make complete payment ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register