LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hartmut Paul Balke   08 April 2021

Copyright misuse

Osho aka Bhagwan Rajneesh granted printing or publishing rights to some publishers. Now the situation is, that all (!) of his intellectual properties, close to 7000 hrs of lectures, are in the hands of people, who misuse the granted rights, which were given to a public trust founded by Osho, (OIF Osho International Foundation in Zurich, Switzerland).From there (it is already not in India!) it was moved to the USA. All royalties are in the private accounts of 3 people, against the publicely given intends by Osho. Documents of any transfer from Bhagwan/Osho to these entities are not existent.
What - if at all - can we do?
Hartmut Balke, Pune

Learning

2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     08 April 2021

What is your query ? if any one misused then send a legal notice then initiate legal proceeding under law with the advise of  a local lawyer

Hartmut Paul Balke   08 April 2021

Thanks for info. As per my understanding of the Intellectual Property Act, they have not followed the provisions of the law. If I am right, we will think of filing a case. If I have misunderstood this Act, tell me, what went wrong.

(I am coming from Continental Europe, where they ar using a totally different way of making laws. Sorry.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register