Fraud in transaction

I was in Money Transfer distribution during 2017-18 however I transfer money to the client of Amount 13000 but he didn't returns me yet
I have save the transaction report.
Can I do Police Complaint against him.
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

TRY to see IF police registers an FIR for your grievances, more so since filing Recovery Suit would be Time Barred.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal


Retired employee.

First, contact a local advocate and issue a legal notice and take his guidance in filing the case within a limitation period of 3 years from the date of such transfer.  There was already a delay and you have to leap into action as immediately as possible.


you have to file a case in court because police will not take interest in it

Dy Director

unless there is element of cheating the police will have no jurisdiction.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x