Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Nirwane   13 March 2021

fraud documents make and taking loan

hi
some one using my pancard number. and taking loan from various person.now outstanding showing in cibil. i had given written complaints to bank, police station and commissioner office. but they are not file FIR against that unknown person or bank. now bank had remove loan from cibil. now other finance company showing other loan in cibil as a guarateer. but i had not given as a guarateer. i had raise dispute in cibil. please help what i do?

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 March 2021

Repeat the same procedure adopted by you against the bank.   

File RTI Application seeking specific reasons for not acting on your complaint both against Bank and the Police station.

Depending on such facts issue a legal notice to the Bank and finance company alleging harassment and playing fraud with fabricated documents and forged documents denying your liability and warning them of action for spiling the CIBIL score and destroying credit rating.

Depending on their reply, the local advocate will suggest you further remedy.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 March 2021

1. You may prefer to file a Police FIR, for your grievances, for proper investigation & prosecutions.. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Nitin Nirwane   14 March 2021

plz suggested advocate in pune.
thanks for suggestion

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 March 2021

PAN Card is not the only document required for advancing a loan / CIBIL rating.

Be clear and specific.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 March 2021

When the queriest is residing at Pune, Member is himself more competent to tind suitable advocate with his contacts rather than members belonging to different states in the country are not having such direct relationship.  Appreciate the limitations and use the guidance wisely.

Nitin Nirwane   15 March 2021

thank u for suggestion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register