LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sun shine   13 March 2021

Transfer the decree to another district

I filed a suit seeking recovery of money, based on Promissory note.  The suit was decreed in my favor in September of 2019,  by district court in chennai which directed the Defendants to pay me a sum of Rs.17,25,719/- 

need to transfer the decree to another district, because Defendant properties are situated within the local limits of the jurisdiction of another district.

Should I file the transfer petition in same district court in chennai?
based on the decree amount, should I file the transfer petition in chennai high court?

Learning

4 Replies

Subhash chandra Pratihar   15 March 2021

What amount is the oecunarp jurisdiction of city civil court of Chennai pl enquire first.

avadhesh Paliwal   27 March 2021

YOU DONT REQUIRED TO TRANSFER THE SUIT IN CHENNAI PLEASE CONSULT THE  ADVOCATE FOR THE SAME BECAUSE IF YOU RECEIVED THE ORDER 

lawyer_rajiv (9811284735) (lawyer)     20 May 2021

A transfer petition can be filed before the executing court.

nistobegnu   02 June 2021

How to replace a toilet Having a title such as John it’s no surprise I’ve set up a slew of bathrooms to date. It is not glamorous work, but somebody’s gotta get it done.

Board and batten A DIY mudroom bench and built-ins (entryway bench with storage) will help you stay organized and give a place to slip shoes before running out the door.

Difference quotient calculator Difference Quotient is used to compute the slope of the secant line between two points on the graph of a function, f.

How to balance chemical equations How to Balance Chemical Equations?: A chemical equation is a written descripttion of what occurs in a chemical response.

What is tort law What is Tort Law?: Tort Law is the place of the regulation that covers maximum civil suits.

Notice to vacate How to Write a Notice to Vacate Letter?: There will come an afternoon whilst it’s time to transport on your renter journey, possibly for a brand new task or a extrude of scenery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register