LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RANGAM SREEDHAR   21 February 2021



My wife filed 498A against me and on my family members. Brother and Mother. My wife died before filing the charge sheet due to cancer and I got all details that I spend 40 Lakhs on here treatment. Now their parents are trying for money. 

Now the issue is I am NRI and my mother & brother stay 500 km away from the court.

We attend court every 6 months once and our lawyer is giving vokaltha for the remaining hearings. Now the witness has to present in court and only 1st witness is appearing and the rest are not coming.

It Will is an issue if we follow the same procedure of attending court once every 6 months and how can I close my case at the earliest.

I am from Andhra Pradesh.






 2 Replies

Ravi Shankar (Hyderabad) (9885248496)     21 February 2021

Do not worry. just make sure the attendance of your advocate on your behalf .

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     01 May 2021

You could  keep rapport with your lawyer and get status of the case regularly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query