LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhishek sadana   14 February 2021

Father name in my documents

Sir i have selected for the ibps rrb scale 1 post my query is the father's name in my documents is rajeev but my father name is rajeev kumar, actually when i was in 10th this mistake has happend i have all the documents like adhar, pan card, voter id and all have the same name rajeev do i face problems in document verification and police verification please help me how can i get through it and should they ask for electricity bill because it contain rajeev kumar

Learning

6 Replies

Navneet Radhakrishnan (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     14 February 2021

please get an affidavit stating that Rajeev and Rajeev Kumar are the one and same persons. do consult a lawyer with all relevant documents for legal advice.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 February 2021

Such minor discrepancies are of no consequence. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 February 2021

There will not be any problem.

However, you have stated to "...have selcted..", did you have select someone or you are selected, which is correct ?

abhishek sadana   14 February 2021

Sir i am selected for the interview and if i cleared it i will be selected for the job, sir please tell me do this discrepancy in my father's name create any problem in future if yes then how can i get through it as i have made an affidavit stating that Rajeev and Rajeev kumar both are the same person

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 February 2021

Dear Abhishek,

You have not read response properly wherein Mr. P Venu, an expert as well as myself have stated there will not be any problem at any stage.

Before re-writing same query time and againyou are advised to read the opinion and advise of experts carefully, who are devoted to social service.

abhishek sadana   19 February 2021

Okay sir , thank you so much for the help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register