LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prakash baldhiya   13 January 2021

divorce after 10 day of marriage

Dear sir, after 10 days of marriage when I check my wife mobile than shown that she is continuing talk with someone else.
Pls help me for divorce process, time for divorce and cost for divorce.

Learning

8 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     13 January 2021

Talking with someone else! Is this your ground for divorce! Really!?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 January 2021

Explore other options and try for mutual consent divorce. Suspecting a life partner depending on phone calls is not right. Contact your local advocate if you are not in a position to continue the relationship. Remember, it is not too easy and that you have to pay for her maintenance etc.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     13 January 2021

You seem to be in a hurry to get a divorce. Suspecting a life partner without even asking for clarification cannot be the basis for marriage. Please do have the heart to heart talk with your Wife and seek clarification. You can decide later. Ensure that your Parents and her Parents are also involved in sorting out differences if any.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 January 2021

What Are Good Marriage Values? Honesty. Honesty is the foundation for trust. ... Equality. By definition, equality means having the same status, rights, or opportunities. ... Commitment. Commitment is not just fidelity. ... Respect. The key point of respect is its connection to empathy. ... Understanding. Understanding is the first step to forgiveness.Have you fulfiled all above rules, then think about divorce.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 January 2021

Didi you find marriage is a joke ? There is no ground for divorce on the pretext of wife talking on phone. Good sense may prevail upon the new wed couple to settle in their married life.

prakash baldhiya   14 January 2021

@dr j c vashista after marriage if wife say other person I like u, I will marry u.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 January 2021

Let her do that mistake, and then you can agree to divorce. In our country, the sympathy of every one is towards the wife. Ten days is too short to understand a stranger.

(Guest)
After all this Seek the help of elders and proceed for Mutual Consent Divorce. In one case Supreme Court had also Opined waiting period of one year is not mandatory for Mutual Consent Divorce. The Advises of Advocates Mr.Pradipta Nath. Mr.SivaramPrasad. Kappangata,, Mr.Ramachary Rachagonda,, Dr.J.C.Vashista are very much appreciated. My advise is only After the Last Post of the Querist please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register