Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Bawankar   27 December 2020

Unlawful activities by members unregistered association

I have given this in writing to THE police station:

“I owned the flat at below mentioned address from 2007. On 11th June the secretary of the Apartment Association gave letter asking for the maintenance. Since the registration number has not mentioned in the letter, on 12th June, I requested for that before paying maintenance. However the secretary refused to give and warn me that he will stop the water supply to my flat form 17th June, if I failed to give maintenance.

The treasurer collecting maintenance from us since 2008 in cash and he neither given the receipt nor shown financial sheet in proper format.

I am seeing a mass-scam they are doing and this seems to be a case of forgery and cheating as according the RTI reply from Registrar of Housing Societies there is now such association registered.”

Police has not taken any action, so written to THE District Magistrate for the first time. He too had not taken any action. Then those people get empowered and did second mistake/crime. This time I written to magistrate as there were no point going to the police station.

This is in continuation of my letter dated 01/07/2020 regarding the request of investigation of illegitimate activities by the committee members of “Shri Hari Apartment Owners Association” (copy of letter annexed).

On 10th Jul 2020 few female friends of my tenant came to give him surprise wish and celebrate his Birthday. However the President of said association closed the main entrance of the flat from outside. I need to dial 100 to rescue them. They remain trap for more than 45 minutes. Two Policemen came from THE Police station (not on my request) and tried to resolve the issue. However they failed to get delete the video of the female friends recorded dishonestly by president during the discussion.

I earnestly request you to pay immediate attention to protect our rights from such unlawful activities from the committee members and help to bring the harmony within the residents of Apartment.”

THE magistrate directed to Police department to investigate the matter as per IPC this time.

There is no registration number mentioned on the letter-head of the apartment association. I have all call recordings of warning of closure of water supply and demand of maintenance before they closed the door with timeline of events happened.

However Police Inspector closed the matter writing that there is no crime happened. During this period, I faced  very rude behavior of Police also.

What should I do?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register