LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kanakaraja kotipura   25 December 2020

family case in under criminal appeal

sir/madam, my case is in under criminal appeal in highcourt.it is pending and bail sanctioned for me, I have aggrieved by the judgement of trial court and appealed against that judgement. but this case FIR has been filed under dowry death case in 2016. and the judgement (convicted for life imprisonment ie remain in prison until natural death) occurred in the trial court in the year 2019 , I appeal against this judgement in the highcourt, conviction made by trial court has been suspended and bail sanctioned for me (A1) by the highcourt in the year 2019. now can I marry? or can't reply me sir

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 December 2020

Your lawyer is the only and best person to advise since s/ he is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case besides the fact that s/ he is competent, able and intelligent enough to satisfy your question(s) .

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 December 2020

The facts posted suggest no constraints for marriage.

kanakaraja kotipura   27 December 2020

sir iam in bail sir (Life imprisonment till natural death this trial court conviction sentence only suspended and has been Sanctioned bail for me. but Iam alone sir in home, now my relatives suggested me to get marrying for life secure, so if I marry , then my deceased wife side relatives can able to complaint on me ? iam thinking about that sir,

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 December 2020

You should get married and move an appeal without any fear from your ex-in laws since your wife is no more

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register