LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shunmuga priya   23 December 2020

Regarding the transfer of the husband's property

If I attach my husband's property(who is in abroad) on the execution of the MC order, is it possible for the POA to transfer the property to his name. Can I stop them doing...

As my husband is sitting in abroad and evading all of the legal battle, now i am planning to accommodate his house , how can I handle the problem if they(His siblings) change my husband's property. (But, as of now, my husband is not giving any POA).

pls. advise me.

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     23 December 2020

Is the property ancestral or his self-acquired?  Why your husband is evading it?

shunmuga priya   23 December 2020

The house is built by him and is in his name .He is employed in USA

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     23 December 2020

The occupants are the legal heirs ie your children I suppose.What is the necessity to attach your own house citing MC order? Better show the documents to the prudent lawyer and proceed.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     24 December 2020

Since it's a self acquired property the occupants automatically steps in as a legal heirs as responded by Isaac Gabriel. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 December 2020

Has the property been duly attached? What is the relevance of PoA?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 December 2020

Originally posted by : shunmuga priya
If I attach my husband's property(who is in abroad) on the execution of the MC order, is it possible for the POA to transfer the property to his name. Can I stop them doing...

As my husband is sitting in abroad and evading all of the legal battle, now i am planning to accommodate his house , how can I handle the problem if they(His siblings) change my husband's property. (But, as of now, my husband is not giving any POA).

pls. advise me.

Incomplete and vague facts can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

You have engaged / paid an able, competent and intelligent lawyer who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case(s) what is his / her advise, follow it.

It is advisable to consult and engage another local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding if you have lost faith in your lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register