Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

thankappan vijayamma sunil (service )     21 December 2020

Contempt of court agaist ongc

Dear Sir 

My query is related to the main case of 577 ONGC term base employees case which was filed at labour court  Ahmedabad  during  year 2004 which was finalized by Gujarat high court and supreme court during year 2015 as follows.

[i] The concerned workmen involved in these cases are not required to undergo any more recruitment examinations since they have been appointed after following necessary procedure and are working with the corporation since then.

[ii] The respondent Corporation shall treat the concerned workmen on regular employment with effect from 24.1.2005 or the date of first reissuance of appointment order as the case may be.

[iii] Accordingly the respondent Corporation shall grant notional benefits to the concerned workmen from the said date till 31/03/2013 and shall pay them regular pay and allowance with effect from 01/04/2013.

Which supreme court also upheld.

But ONGC denied to pass on the benefit of the above judgement to me on the basis of termination on disciplinary ground which is a lie

So I filed my case at labour court Ahmedabad during 2013 with respect to this and currently my case is lying pending at labour court Ahmedabad for final argument and decision .

Our 577 group again filed a case at supreme court demanding to given full benefit from the year of joining that is from year 2000 which supreme court heard and gave the order as follows

"The Honourable Supreme Court vide its order dated 13th February 2020 gave its order that , we are of the view that the Corporation must treat the concerned workmen which includes 111 out of these 577 employees who have been regularized earlier to be in regular employment on and from the date on which the industrial dispute was referred i.e. 21.12.2004 and accordingly grant all actual benefits from the said date till 01.04.2013. The other directions that have been given by the learned Single Judge will remain intact. The appeal is allowed in the aforesaid terms".

But again ONGC denied to pass on the benefit of the judgement on the basis of termination on disciplinary ground which is a lie and blunder.

Sir my query is holding this recent supreme court judgement dated 13th February 2020 can i approach the supreme court for filing contempt of court against ONGC when my case at labour court which was filed during 2013 is lying pending. Will supreme court accept to file my case with respect to contempt of court against ONGC with the recent supreme court judgement dated 2013 . sunil baroda sunil

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 December 2020

Please understand the time constraints of members.  Most members can not read and open attachments.  It is your issue and the only capable man that can guide you is the Advocate that handled your case before SC.  Take an appointment and explore such chances and take with you  all such documents of the said disciplinary proceedings.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 December 2020

What do you mean by "But again ONGC denied to pass on the benefit of the judgement on the basis of termination on disciplinary ground .............." ? Please post complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register