LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashik Rahman   27 November 2020

Enquiry

Hi Im Ashik Rahman my name in sslc 11th nd 12th marksheets is written as Ashik Raiman How can I change my name in those marksheets .What are the procedures .Can anyone help me??

Learning

5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     27 November 2020

1. For what purpose you need to change the names, more so specifically when you did not change the names during earlier days in School.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 November 2020

There is a time frame fixed for seeking such modification/correction by providing such an original bonafide document.  Contact the school and verify your application during admission, TC and hall ticket also.   Depending on the document in which the mistake occurred, school may suggest if there is a way for correction, depending on your necessity.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2020

What about your matriculation (10th) certificate as well your birth certificate?

Ashik Rahman   29 November 2020

Im doing a foreign course ACCA In that registration my name is written Ashik Raiman instead of Ashik Rahman Thy asked me to change in marksheets  I wanted to knw abt the procedures

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 November 2020

Procedural inquiry, which is not a legal dispute for consideration and obligation.

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register