Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent query relating to love relationship

Page no : 2

STRANGER ADHIKARI   09 November 2020

Dear Respected lawyers. 

I'm really thankful U given ur precious time. 

Girls faimly torchering her even they are going to cancel her admission in last semester of BHMS.... 

Her exam in december but faimly going to cancel her course. Now I want to bring her to my location can't see her like this. 

So what shud I do now if I bring her from patna to uttarakhand.

Sir Kya pehle m Girl ko Apne ghar le aaungi? Yaa patna se nikalne k baad delhi m police protection lun? 

Pehle shadi krlu arya samajh se yaa court se? 

Kyuki agar unke family se kidnapping kaa case lagaya to Police ayegi. Usme kahi wo ldki ko leke naa chale jaye... Agar ldki kehti hai ki wo mere sath hai apni marji se to fir bhi use police use leke jaa sakti hai? 

And mujhe problem ho sakti hai? 

Kyuki jese hi mein use patna se Uttrakhand launga wo log police m complaint jrur krenge. 

Uske liye kin kin steps kaam mujhe sabse pehle dhyan rakhna chahiye? Pls guide. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 November 2020

Move out from Patna and Uttarakhand and make stay arrangement in Delhi or some other station of your choice.

Bring the girl with all documents, get married in an Arya samaj mandir and register it with Registrar of Marriage and seek police protection.

1 Like

STRANGER ADHIKARI   09 November 2020

Got all my doubts clear. Jus one question. If I will do Arya Samaj marriage than it will b valid proof? After Arya samajh marriage can police arrest me? Is Arya samaj marriage will protect me from all legal consequences if girl is in my support...? 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     10 November 2020

WRITE A MOVIE OR TV SERIAL AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IT you are wasting time of everybody with your immature questions.

STRANGER ADHIKARI   10 November 2020

@hemant agarwal...By the way Why u r wasting ur time by replying here...? . I guess U r doing bt he same more than me here. 

It just show ur immaturity.... U want me to ask question like an expert?

My questions may b immature because I'm in fear, I have zero knowledge about Law. And when it comes to law and police and such cases, every immature question is valid. 

I'm really thankful to other expert who guided me for my immature questions. And showed me path. 

I think U r living with an superity complex. It's not a normal situation for me. And for many. 

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     10 November 2020

Dial 100 and report this incident immediately. Thereafter file a complaint in the nearest police station

1 Like

Originally posted by : STRANGER ADHIKARI
@hemant agarwal...By the way Why u r wasting ur time by replying here...? . I guess U r doing bt he same more than me here. 
It just show ur immaturity.... U want me to ask question like an expert?
My questions may b immature because I'm in fear, I have zero knowledge about Law. And when it comes to law and police and such cases, every immature question is valid. 
I'm really thankful to other expert who guided me for my immature questions. And showed me path. 
I think U r living with an superity complex. It's not a normal situation for me. And for many. 

YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOUR QUERY IS FICTIOUS AND YOU ARE ABUSING THE EXPERTISE OF THE EXPERTS OVER  HERE.

STRANGER ADHIKARI   10 November 2020

@hemant agrawal Sir. Every msg of Urs showing that u r in sum other world of imagination.  I mean Ru serious? U already decided it's ficticioys? I mean I'm surprise. I think U never deal with such love relationship cases.  This is very not a rare case. Why anyone waste their time in this stupid Story as u r saying. Jus request u Stop judging ppl unnecessarily. 

It may b sumthing very very serious issue for sum1's life. Jus because of this forum I got my solution. Few doubts and fear but all clear now. 

May b lots of fake queries in this forum make u think or judge sum real situations like this. 

I may sent u telephonic conversation between me and her. I talked to her jijaji too.. I have recordings. Anyways thank U.... Tc

Originally posted by : STRANGER ADHIKARI
@hemant agrawal Sir. Every msg of Urs showing that u r in sum other world of imagination.  I mean Ru serious? U already decided it's ficticioys? I mean I'm surprise. I think U never deal with such love relationship cases.  This is very not a rare case. Why anyone waste their time in this stupid Story as u r saying. Jus request u Stop judging ppl unnecessarily. 
It may b sumthing very very serious issue for sum1's life. Jus because of this forum I got my solution. Few doubts and fear but all clear now. 
May b lots of fake queries in this forum make u think or judge sum real situations like this. 
I may sent u telephonic conversation between me and her. I talked to her jijaji too.. I have recordings. Anyways thank U.... Tc

I know a nuisance query when I see one.  I do not want to do anything with your nuisance query.

Your query is your hallucination playing and you are play with the Experts over here.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2020

It is she who should dial 100 not you.

In case she does not then let the life move as it is.

After a few years you will even forget her name. (may be even before after spending a couple of nights in lock up on the basis of false allegation given by her if you make a police call and compel her family to come to thana with her.)

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     11 November 2020

I think members have offered enough advices in the matter and believe the queriest should not take up more time and space of the forum. If he is really serious in the matter he should immediately approach an advocate take his advice and proceed in the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register